Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love (344 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love by oghalesluv(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2016
"Love is a beautiful feeling no one can deny! It is the best feeling God had given man that effortlessly reveals a part of Him! Until you love someone, and passionately, you really never can know the heart of the Father. Love is the strength of life, the source of happiness, the joy of the heart, a peace of mind!
Sometimes, I just wish everyone we love loves us the same. I wish hearts don't get broken. I wish people don't only fall in love, but stay there. I wish our love could as God's be effortless, endless, enduring!
But I've found, when it comes to getting into a relationship, looking for someone to share and to spend your life with, LOVE IS NOT JUST ENOUGH! Love in this case goes beyond pleasures, feeling, words, gifts, and steps into reason, understanding, agreement, responsibility, devotion. I believe, there will be little or no heart breaks, if we understood love in this light!
The Scriptures settles it in Amos 3:3, where we're asked a great question, 'can two walk together, except they are in agreement? In other words, two can only walk together in agreement!
Two here may be used in several light, and one of them, is the man, and woman. Those in love. Those seeking to build a home. Those intending to live ever after. God's word declares, it will take agreement between both, to have it happened, not necessarily love!
And understand, it is not about two working together, it is about two 'walking' together. That goes further to explain how agreement plays a major role in love! Even God needs an agreement to walk with man, despite His large love for the world!
I believe love is the greatest, I believe love is stronger than even death, but my point is, when it has to do with living together with someone with a different dream, goals, ideas, taste, passion, even when you love him or her so much, even when you both are of the same faith, tribe, nationality, without an agreement to live by, such love will grow frustrated. True, the love may be there in your heart for him or her, and theirs as well, but for us to really walk together, live together, we need to agree on the same thing!
So friend, seek to discuss issues over with whom you truly love, get to know what they believe, stand for, love, what motivates them. It is in the absence of such enlightenment, many hearts are broken. Not because the love is no more there, but beliefs had separated them!
Really, love thrives best, and in its fulness, when we walk in agreement over every issue of life. I don't believe there are perfect couples, or perfect homes, because there is no perfect being, but I do believe agreement can go a long way to rub off the edges of strife, uncertainty, unhappiness in a home. Perfect couples are simply two who not only love each other in spite of their flaws, but have agreed to walk together (Amos 3:3)
Get to know peoples heart, peoples dreams, people's passion. Years ahead can you cope with what they will eventually become in life? Everyone has a separate, and unique life to live. Everyone has a destiny to fulfill. We must not only love each other's looks, beauty, gifts, talents, character, we must also learn to fall in love with each other's destinies, dreams. Because that is what will be the reality years ahead. That is what will keep us walking together, or walking separately, in spite of the love our hearts holds for each other!
Cherish the love you find!
‪#‎JesusLovesYou‬
Re: Love by orisa37: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Love is borne out of Majestic Worship. Excellence is the Father of Love and Worship is the Mother. Love is Charity.

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 19th June, 2016. / Walking In Godswil / Why Do You Really Goto Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.