Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT (21372 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Monalisa Chinda & Ibinabo Fiberesima At Rivers @50 Celebration (Photos) / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
So?
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by Ojemedad: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Thought this Ibinabo is in Kirikiri lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by titilayur(f): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
pls anybody who want blue films knows where to get it, this platform is not for that, consider those of us that cannot wash that, God bless
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by tdemo(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
I thought she should be in jail
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by Afrok(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:

Deliberately
okay! Kwontinue... nah confession get me later but nah Vaseline crew I pity cheesy
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by kalus02: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Afrok:
My question is; how did Fathia's hair grow fast? Coz as hairy as I am, my Afro don't grow like that. Well I smell lies in the movie... cheesy

It was an old show recorded long time ago. They didn't even ask her about prison, so..[center][/center]
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by room089: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief#

Guy must you dissplay your anger even with that lewd picture, what for?
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by richez25(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:

Salam brother ,
So sorry I am just fighting injustice
Since its erection u wanna give us this mornin.. Abeg wats the name of the female pronstars in the pics.. Or its just a random pics online.. Lol.. Abeg take it easy wit the guy u pissed wit..
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by martineverest(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief grin
....#
children everywhere
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by Babycherry(f): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
What the hell is this

Mods!!! Can't you guys do anything about this
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by Mu2ni(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2016
cool
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by dare2differ: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotire, you are an olpriburukilu. Do you know that there are kids roaming around on Nairaland? If you don't desist now, I pray your kids come across something worse than this on cyberspace! IF YOU DO NOT DESIST!
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by Afrok(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2016
kalus02:

It was an old show recorded long time ago. They didn't even ask her about prison, so..[center][/center]
thanks... I for fear nah... coz I was planning to ask Fathia about her hair combination therapy, add it to my afro, nah selling of the hair (Naija hair) get me be that.
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by harlexkofi: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2016
its unfair o....even if u wan fight injustice...u ought to knw fasting z going on nah...
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by seguno2: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
nedu2000:
I thought ibinabo was sentenced to jail. What is she 'amazoning'? this is what the late Giwa family will see and get pissed,at least let the whole issue end first.

Na so me sef dey wonder oh!
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by dejavus: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2016
I heard she was granted bail for 2M but still I am angry that she was granted bail at all. Driving while being heavily drunk and committing manslaughter is an office that can send you away for a long time in civilised society but then again we are not a civilised society hence why the likes of this woman will still parade herself on national TV.

She should be behind bars !!!!!
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by henrygale(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Buh,wait......no b ds same fiberesima dem say dey prison? na when dem release am?
cheesy....abi na from prison she take dey come appear for to programme ni? grin
Didn't know when she was freed. Congrats to her
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by AuroraB(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2016
ikombe:
Still dont know who the f*** she is undecided
cheesy *by staying at home* grin
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2016
I thought ibinabo was sentenced to jail. What is she 'amazoning'? meh.... money can by everytin nigeria....... nigeria is a corrupt country guys believe me.....
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2016
nedu2000:
I thought ibinabo was sentenced to jail. What is she 'amazoning'? this is what the late Giwa family will see and get pissed,at least let the whole issue end first.
Ahhh,Oga ohh....u never hear say....find out for ur self
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by shadrach77: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls leave Ibinabo alone! Whenever she appears in the news someone must always come up with her past. We all have our past. Let her be and let her enjoy her life. You are not God! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by dragonking2: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
[size=17pt]Beautiful Nigerdelta women. Nigerdelta ladies are so beautiful[/size]
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by mikolo80: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
NoBrake:
No b Fathia Balogun wey just barb gorimapa some days ago b this??
abi fibre wen suppose de life imprisonment?
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by nedu2000(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
Ahhh,Oga ohh....u never hear say....find out for ur self
hear wetin? Abeg na,tell me make I hear
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Its probably d show has bin recorded long b4 she barbed her hair. Av bin an audience on Teju Baby face Show on 3 occasions so i knw hw its done
Re: Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT by IamAtribalist: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
cool This Ibinabo should please go back to jail - you can't kill somebody and be walking free like this. Is there justice in this country? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: I Love A Man That I Can Fart In His Presence & He'll Say Well-Done / Diamond Platnumz Buys A House For Hamisa Mobetto, His Baby Mama / Photos From Regina Askia's 47th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.