Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion (60927 Views)

E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) / E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) / E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by endove(f): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
undecided which work this guy dey do sef
heard he has oil wells
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
endove:
heard he has oil wells

Who go give this mgbeke oil well. He is not a politician nor an elite like the dangotes and co. Oil well is not beans. It is shared by politicians and greedy elites.
This guy could be fronting for a corrupt person or into fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by electrokcoi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jehovah answer my call baba
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Poor people and their judgmental mindset. To every poor person out there, s/he is illusory morally better than the rich. SMH.

Anyway, I blame E-money and his unnecessary attention seeking appetite. Believe you me guys, he doesn't have much when compared the real ballers within his age group.

I wish you lot who're poor because of your too clever by half attitude and illusory richness equates to criminal proceed could empty your cups and seek for help from men that knows their onion in the lane of wealth accumulation.

There's a tiny line between poverty and riches. Most of you wastes your time online doing nothing useful... No one will pay you because you're good in chastising others who're better off than you in all ramifications.

People are paid for what they do with what they know, no one will pay you for what you know and assumed to know. And if what you assumed to know is not paying you at all/well, it means that you know nothing meaningful.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by ichito(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
This guy money don pass juju money.....even baba money self no spell am.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by canDy4eva(f): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
engrdonatus:
Why dem go show urs watey nor consign us sef.
Anyway just passing,
make i use my akara chop my beans before i go drink my eye turn for her sista party
r u ok
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by SkinnyDude(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Adaahjacob:
IF E-MAIL IS FOR ELECTRONIC MAIL; THEN E MONEY SHOULD ALSO B ELECTRONIC MONEY. MEANWHILE ONLY IN NIGERIA U'L SEE AND HEAR OF MANSIONS WORTH 18 MILLION DOLLARS AT ASOKORO.....
I NO CALL NAMES OOO
aturu awusa... his name is Emeka. E-money
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by nishola17(f): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
What is his source of income if I may ask .
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by seangy4konji: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
And broke people will be looking for money to buy ordinary battery tonyour in a torch lift to start looking for how he got money while he is enjoying his life.

Keep on searching.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Mavelshee(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
chccho:
Big deal, if we value that house its probably not worth up to a billion so whats d fuss all about.. There are people on this country who sell spare parts, electronics and all that live in way bigger houses and no one knows them cos they dont even want u 2know..
Oga Emoney when u can afford a billion naira mansion letvus know

hater

how much own you Paa don build
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Laveda(f): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one........kiss

*Money is good *

Money is good Bae embarassed cheesy
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Come online
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Sis smiley

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Laveda(f): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sis smiley
grin you and your memes

Smellymouth assistant. tongue
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

grin you and your memes

Smellymouth assistant. tongue

gringringrin
E no easy to be smellymouth P.A...

Sis enjoy yourselfgrin

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Laveda(f): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringrin
E no easy to be smellymouth P.A...

Sis enjoy yourselfgrin
grin

You too.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by MrGerald(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
99foxxy:
Good for him... meanwhile, pet Edochie is dead... RIP our good actor, we will miss you dearly...
Is it true?
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by shiki(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
YOLO1:

Which one ur papa build?
Ur ancestors no even get half star
grin grin tongue tongue grin grin

How I wish you know who am I .....am not bragging, but

I am not a hungry guy

like you
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by IamAtribalist: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
cool Probably one of the few that successfully imported lots of cocaine into Asian in the early 2000s. Whatever the case may be, this guy is not clean. His source of income is blatantly suspect. cool

1 Like

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Adaahjacob(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
SkinnyDude:
aturu awusa... his name is Emeka. E-money

ALEDE....DABA.... THANKS FOR HIS NAME
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by icankel: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Ask google mbok
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by icankel: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

He is a billionaire by doing what exactly

We know what dangote does

We know what don jazzy does

We know Linda's source of income

Wetin your billionaire dey do for living?
keep cracking ur brain y he keeps on making more money
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by vickodedon(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
E-money spray me the MONEY. Poverty na Bastard
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by winj: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
dress like Zaire people
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by gotousa2013: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
I wish he can influence even his immediate family members positively, else this is just for show which doesnt epp anyone.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by chccho(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Mavelshee:

hater

how much own you Paa don build
4Q u low life , if u come my house u no go, go back to ur shit hole life style.. U think everybody on nairaland is here to kiss E money ass
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Into oil & gas,real estate,bureau d change,shipper/agent
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Vince77(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
He imports money
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion by Controlmecus: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
God bless you more E-Money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Hosts E-money / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) / Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.