Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano (19151 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by engrfaruq(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2016
hmm
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by Fiversuccess(f): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy, me Sha make money on fiverr freely (check my signature for more information)
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by ndcide(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tomorrow they'll be screaming 16 years!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by bajirao(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Giving Power To An Abok.I Is Equivalent To Making A Cow A Security Guard Instead Of A Dog
Typical attitude displayed by ur people from the east looking down on people.
You are a nobody yet you are insulting someone who has achieved more than you did.
Hatred will kill easterners

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by cutekhalifa(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dis people I won know whether dem dey rob charcoal for dem face See as dem face black like blackboard gringrin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by Aburumah75: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
dguizman:
Aboki will always be aboki sha
so you want him to be a southerner abi? to please you? okay which southerner he should be? the ones that matter (S/Westerners)? or the others?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by gqboyy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hahahahahahahhahhahaahah
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by Emu4life(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Giving Power To An Abok.I Is Equivalent To Making A Cow A Security Guard Instead Of A Dog
And giving power to NYAMRI is lyk taking Cow to hunt instead of Dog.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by idrissunny: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dat was wen thing was find
ChangeIsCostant:
dats good
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by farouk0403(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=EMMAUGOH post=46685315]Giving Power To An Abok.I Is Equivalent To Making A Cow A Security Guard Instead Of A Dog[

what will you gain by hating?

the last time I check it is same northerners that have the president, senate president, speaker house of assembly e.t.c

and it is the northerners that have highest number of head of state and president respectively.

Lastly each and every newly form political party that will emerge it cannot thrive without the north...

Research have shown that both PDP and APC are owned by the north.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by agriboom: 1:15am On Jun 19, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

And yet.........
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=farouk0403 post=46704152][/quote]
I initially did not want to comment. but when I saw your post I changed my mind. I felt I have a duty.
sorry bro....
some people have bad mouth and decorum.
you should have just ignored him.
since you claim to be his senior in several spheres of life, you should acted as such by correcting the offending with compassion, rather you fell for his antics.

the guy must have felt pained and cheated in scheme of things in the so called "one Nigeria".

oga you guys in the north should start looking at people from other regions as "fellow citizens" rather than "conquered citizens".

stop shouting "arrest him!" to individuals that have differing opinions from yours.

well you yourself have already confessed that the north has been dominating naija politics for long and that they have predominated the present govt. is it a good or bad habit? oya bro answer now. GEJ should HV been the best president but report has it that north tried to make his regime ungorvernavable tru Bharam.

because last time I checked GEJ compensated you guys by giving you a lot of posts during his regime. but the new man at the helm has nearly neglected SS region paying GEJ back in a very terrible coin.

you have also said only SW should be regarded by the north. what of the SS that lays the golden egg? you mean they should not be regarded, should not be able to have job, marry,not have children like you and have a fulfilled life and just be miserable and disappear because they did not give pmb votes in the last election?

guy the north ain't trying at all I must confess, they just have to change poor mentallity and habits if not naija will turn Rwanda quickly if care is not taken.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by farouk0403(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2016
FxDuke:

I initially did not want to comment. but when I saw your post I changed my mind. I felt I have a duty.
sorry bro....
some people have bad mouth and decorum.
you should have just ignored him.
since you claim to be his senior in several spheres of life, you should acted as such by correcting the offending with compassion, rather you fell for his antics.

the guy must have felt pained and cheated in scheme of things in the so called "one Nigeria".

oga you guys in the north should start looking at people from other regions as "fellow citizens" rather than "conquered citizens".

stop shouting "arrest him!" to individuals that have differing opinions from yours.

well you yourself have already confessed that the north has been dominating naija politics for long and that they have predominated the present govt. is it a good or bad habit? oya bro answer now. GEJ should HV been the best president but report has it that north tried to make his regime ungorvernavable tru Bharam.

because last time I checked GEJ compensated you guys by giving you a lot of posts during his regime. but the new man at the helm has nearly neglected SS region paying GEJ back in a very terrible coin.

you have also said only SW should be regarded by the north. what of the SS that lays the golden egg? you mean they should not be regarded, should not be able to have job, marry,not have children like you and have a fulfilled life and just be miserable and disappear because they did not give pmb votes in the last election?

guy the north ain't trying at all I must confess, they just have to change poor mentallity and habits if not naija will turn Rwanda quickly if care is not taken.

I like your point of view without using vulgar words unlike most of the southners. I also felt your pain towards Nigerian politics but where did I say south west should be regarded?

Secondly do you really think that Northern politician started bokoharam? well let me just give you straight answer which might be little bit confusing to you but thou it may convince you if you like.

I was in Maiduguri when bokoharam started aggitating war against western education, let me say ealrly 2008 but they are known to exist since before then, they first started by preaching in their various mosque with zero violent ( violence in the sense of killing I mean) but if you listen to their preaching is totally the opposite of Islam because their word is truly violence and insultive. Although most of the northern illiterate cheered them and they are in support of them 100%, which makes us "we"the literate ones the bad guys due to our less percentage amidst them, some times they even threatened us using direct abusive words, after corrupting the mind of the almajiris and other illiterate kanuri folks we didn't know that they are planning war as of that time until some security source disclose that bokoharam are buying ammunition from Libya through Niger republic. sorry I didn't tell you this Ali sherrif is indeed the founder of bokoharam yes I said it and I will say it again, reason because during his tenure as a governor he has a commissioner that is one of the leader of bokoharam and Ali sherrif sponsored them through the commissioner, each and every living soul in Maiduguri knows it. His bubbles busted the time they have little misunderstanding between him and the then leader of BH Muhammad yusuf, and he Ali modu sheriff decided to turn his back and stop funding them but it was too late because they have already form root in various part of the country and started to preach openly against Nigerian constitution and education, policeforce "which makes bokoharam number one rival of police".

I can still recall when the Borno state government impose the used of helmet to both commercial cyclist and private irrespective of who you are, but bokoharam decided to fight against it and they retaliate by ganging up riding their motorcycle without the helmet but wearing the "rawani" Arab turban, when the police saw them that way they shot one of them instantly due to the rivalry that exist betwewn them.

And unfurnately that's how the war started, we didn't know when police killed an extremists it will rage uncontrollably and zero negotiations war same with the police they didn't know that mistake will cause them a lot by loosing their members, it even lead to the situation in which you will hardly saw a police man wearing a uniform in Bornu state due to constant killing of the police men, and the sad things that makes me sick is they have their support from uneducated youth. there was even a time when one of the youth told me that if bokoharam were selling their application form he will buy it, I just laugh him off but I didn't say a word. I love my life

There was a time that mohd yusuf decided to quit the war due to the constant heat they received frm the Nigerian Army, but Shekau threatened him and shot him on his arm, if you can recall and if you have watch the interview of mohd Yusuf when her was arrested by police force in madaganary police college he has a wound on his arm. though it was a a secret video, in the same video sherrif met him and talked to him in kanuri but yusf spat on his face which left sheriff with no no option than to other the police to finish him, and they killed him.

And shekau came into power, am telling you this because am neither a politician nor an extremist But a Muslim from the north that believed in the rule of law.

sorry to say, am not against Gej in fact I voted him in 2011 but he failed us up here in north, by heeding unnecessary advice from his cabinet, he thought that we were against him but how is that possible for heavensake the whole north to have uniform thought? their are Christians amidst us especially in the northeast and north central.

I can swear am not a fan of Buhari in the past years butGej made me to change my mind in the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2016
farouk0403:

I like your point of view without using vulgar words unlike most of the southners. I also felt your pain towards Nigerian politics but where did I say south west should be regarded?

Secondly do you really think that Northern politician started bokoharam? well let me just give you straight answer which might be little bit confusing to you but thou it may convince you if you like.

I was in Maiduguri when bokoharam started aggitating war against western education, let me say ealrly 2008 but they are known to exist since before then, they first started by preaching in their various mosque with zero violent ( violence in the sense of killing I mean) but if you listen to their preaching is totally the opposite of Islam because their word is truly violence and insultive. Although most of the northern illiterate cheered them and they are in support of them 100%, which makes us "we"the literate ones the bad guys due to our less percentage amidst them, some times they even threatened us using direct abusive words, after corrupting the mind of the almajiris and other illiterate kanuri folks we didn't know that they are planning war as of that time until some security source disclose that bokoharam are buying ammunition from Libya through Niger republic. sorry I didn't tell you this Ali sherrif is indeed the founder of bokoharam yes I said it and I will say it again, reason because during his tenure as a governor he has a commissioner that is one of the leader of bokoharam and Ali sherrif sponsored them through the commissioner, each and every living soul in Maiduguri knows it. His bubbles busted the time they have little misunderstanding between him and the then leader of BH Muhammad yusuf, and he Ali modu sheriff decided to turn his back and stop funding them but it was too late because they have already form root in various part of the country and started to preach openly against Nigerian constitution and education, policeforce "which makes bokoharam number one rival of police".

I can still recall when the Borno state government impose the used of helmet to both commercial cyclist and private irrespective of who you are, but bokoharam decided to fight against it and they retaliate by ganging up riding their motorcycle without the helmet but wearing the "rawani" Arab turban, when the police saw them that way they shot one of them instantly due to the rivalry that exist betwewn them.

And unfurnately that's how the war started, we didn't know when police killed an extremists it will rage uncontrollably and zero negotiations war same with the police they didn't know that mistake will cause them a lot by loosing their members, it even lead to the situation in which you will hardly saw a police man wearing a uniform in Bornu state due to constant killing of the police men, and the sad things that makes me sick is they have their support from uneducated youth. there was even a time when one of the youth told me that if bokoharam were selling their application form he will buy it, I just laugh him off but I didn't say a word. I love my life

There was a time that mohd yusuf decided to quit the war due to the constant heat they received frm the Nigerian Army, but Shekau threatened him and shot him on his arm, if you can recall and if you have watch the interview of mohd Yusuf when her was arrested by police force in madaganary police college he has a wound on his arm. though it was a a secret video, in the same video sherrif met him and talked to him in kanuri but yusf spat on his face which left sheriff with no no option than to other the police to finish him, and they killed him.

And shekau came into power, am telling you this because am neither a politician nor an extremist But a Muslim from the north that believed in the rule of law.

sorry to say, am not against Gej in fact I voted him in 2011 but he failed us up here in north, by heeding unnecessary advice from his cabinet, he thought that we were against him but how is that possible for heavensake the whole north to have uniform thought? their are Christians amidst us especially in the northeast and north central.

I can swear am not a fan of Buhari in the past years butGej made me to change my mind in the last election.

nice one bro....
lovely replies....

well I don't blame you for changing your mind on GEJ. every sane person including myself definately had second thoughts having experienced not one, two but several mindless, heartrending, heartless, unimaginable bombings. it could be likened to forcefully snatching the innocence of a child. it was that bad.

these things broke a lot of people's hearts making them live under contast fear the most part of GEJ regime. insecurity the lowest point of GEJ regime.

bro I believe with a little patience, tolerance/acceptance and understanding, things will get better for us, our children's future will be bright and secured.
Thanks again man.

drops my pen.
one love.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by mindtricks: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Formerly PDP, now APC politicians.

Once a PDP always a PDP.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by mindtricks: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=farouk0403 post=46704152][/quote]

Truth
Re: Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano by farouk0403(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
mindtricks:

Truth
thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries / May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.