Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Help Settle My Issue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Settle My Issue (492 Views)

See A Petition Against Bet9ja For Refusing To Settle The Goalscorer Game / Woman Sells 3-year Old Daughter For N280,000 To Settle Debt / 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Settle My Issue by Harvard13(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Please help move it if its in wrong section.
i am a student of UNN and i reside off campus.
i had a quarell with my roommate after he started misbehaving and told him to send his sister out (his sister is squatting with us). he refused
i told the landlady and she told him but he refused.

now I'm angry and want to report him to the school security...is it advisable?

ps: when i told him he said he wants to see what ill do. its been 2 weeks and he has told me he thought illd have called security
Re: Help Settle My Issue by talk2alabama: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls can u narrate the genesis of the quarrel? Thanks..
Re: Help Settle My Issue by Harvard13(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2016
The main issue was d behaviour of his sister who he brought into the room without informing me.
now because he feels they have numerical advantage, he too is misbehaving...does what he likes and even told me that he wants to see what ill do about it

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Please!! Question Of The Day! / Coconut Seller Mistaken For Robber / Warning To MTN Before I.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.