Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,651 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family (35252 Views)

16-year-old Girl Raped In Osun While Washing Clothes At A Stream / ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by PrettyCrystal: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
A 5-year-old girl was allegedly raped in a kindergarten in Awka, Anambra State. According to lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye, the owners of the school where the shameful act occurred are trying to bury the case by settling the family of the victim with money. Read the full details below;

DPA has just stopped an attempt to bury the case of the rape of a 5-year old girl in kindergarten in Awka, Anambra State.

Yesterday, DPA got involved in the investigation of a rape case involving a 5-year old girl. We got the wind that the father of the girl was offered 100k by the owners of the kindergarten where the incident occurred in order for him to bury the case. I warned the man not to accept the money, but to work with DPA to ensure the arrest of the rapist.

At the same time, DPA dispatched a team of investigators to the crime scene. Our investigators swooped in on them as they were exchanging money to cover up the case. They even wrote up an agreement to close the case . DPA operatives took pictures of their illegal agreement and pictures of them exchanging money.

We shall now be seeking the arrest and prosecution of all those involved in this macabre deal. We have the picture of the girl and her father and the owner of the kindergarten handing over money to him.

DPA is going to crack down on all those who harm innocent children in this country. The rape of a 5- year old and the use of money to cover it up are crimes we must fight against. I will be heading from Abuja straight to Anambra State where I intend to meet with the Governor over this case.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/5-year-old-girl-raped-in-a-kindergarten-in-anambra.html

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by PrettyCrystal: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2017

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by taylor88(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
I believe there's more attached to these kid abuses

something spiritual

cos a sane man can't indulge on this

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by adedayourt(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
embarassed
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by zarakay(f): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
How can a sane human being rape a 5 year old kid... Na wa

This pretty innocent looking child with a bright future
Let justice prevail

19 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by PrettyCrystal: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by conductor3: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chai.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Destined2win: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Honestly I am shedding tears right here.

What sort of nonsense is this now for goodness sake?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by idoncare440(f): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
absolute rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jesus cry
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Jabioro: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
I don't know where to start, If I can have the face of that pedophile ..all I needed to.. Cast spell on him..
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Topgainer: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
We were not told who the assulter is and why the Barr. Ugwonye wants to take it out on the Proprietor.
The proprietor of the school is acting circumspectly, because for such to happen in the premises of her school questions the standards of such cheap establishment .
DPA should focus on appropriate therapy for the child and education support for her. I am not in support of hunting that poor proprietor.

10 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by LionDeLeo: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Na dem dem

E no concern me

14 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by wahles(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Modafucker

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by haffaze777(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Absolutely rubbish angry.see what poverty has turn Nigerian to undecided,how can a father accept such a money to bury dis kind case cry

12 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by koropotopoto: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Na dem dem

E no concern me
[/s]
we all know na afonjas get that one grin

18 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by veekid(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
So flatheadzzzz can't even afford 5H for olosho anymore? Na rape remain for them

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by candidbabe(f): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Umuchineke
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by daewoorazer(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017

Tribal wars here on NL is hilarious....

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Akshow: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
na so poverty de worry them for alaigbo biafra?

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Rmxr: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Who else if not....

I thought everywhere in the red soil part of Nigeria is filled with mansions lol.

21 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by soberdrunk(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Poverty is a green eyed bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by damola311: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Poverty makes him trade his daughter pride for money...

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by NwaAmaikpe: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
pathetic
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by toxxnoni(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin angry

We. Might be what you are looking for
Look down
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by SalamRushdie: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Poverty is a demon
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by BUSHHUNTER: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
One guy once raped mama emeka for DAT region and the rapist was caught in the act! Guess what he offered emeka 3,500 and the victim 2,500 grin

Na so case closed.
grin

9 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by danny56: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chaii.....easy way to settle now is money offer no matter how little. God!!!!!!¡
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by RELAN2446(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wu rape that thing??
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by vecman22(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
D gala sellers at it again.....

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Raped In A School In Anambra As Owners Try To Settle Family by rawpadgin(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
poverty and illiteracy

i rather die than to be poor honestly

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner / Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.