Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate (1011 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by horladtop(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2016
it is an hypocrisy to say Buhari is too old to be Nigeria president when you are still struggling to collect WAEC answer booklets for marking after 25years of marking.
As a young graduateI went to WAEC marking center today see if I could able to collect passle atleast that will bring small money into my pocket. On getting there I was surprised to see those old teachers that have been into marking since our primary school days, I saw my secondary school principal and teachers. Seeing these old men didn't bother me Until WAEC official came to tell us that there is no chance for those having no marking experience and Neco experience is not allowed.. this same thing happened during WAEC GCE marking
My question now is that where did WAEC want us to get WAEC marking experience without allowing us in the system .... let this country for once give space for vibrant young into systems.

Nairaland pls let them hear..... frontpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by MzPecs(f): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2016
I had wanted to go oh! sad
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by Valmesk(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2016
horladtop:
it is an hypocrisy to say Buhari is too old to be Nigeria president when you are still struggling to collect WAEC answer booklets for marking after 25years of marking.
As a young graduateI went to WAEC marking center today see if I could able to collect passle atleast that will bring small money into my pocket. On getting there I was surprised to see those old teachers that have been into marking since our primary school days, I saw my secondary school principal and teachers. Seeing these old men didn't bother me Until WAEC official came to tell us that there is no chance for those having no marking experience and Neco experience is not allowed.. this same thing happened during WAEC GCE marking
My question now is that where did WAEC want us to get WAEC marking experience without allowing us in the system .... let this country for once give space for vibrant young into systems.

Nairaland pls let them hear..... frontpage
That's the problem of Nigeria where greed, and recycling of the old holds sway,brother,had it been you knew any WAEC official,you would have been allowed to participate.The system is fantastically corrupt.Pls move on with ur life and upgrade your skills as better opportunities are coming.
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2016
How did Buhari come up in the discussion.
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by horladmejy(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Op I tire o....each time I see working experience 5years I begin to wonder...is there another waec in this message west Africa? Old papa no gree retire how can we grow... undecided
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by Ataidara: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2016
U are not far from the truth op. What a system!!!
In my own center someone asked the coordinator what hope is there for young newcomers. His reply? "until we are no longer in the system"
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by virud: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
horladtop:
it is an hypocrisy to say
Buhari is too old to be Nigeria president
when you are still struggling to collect WAEC answer booklets for marking after 25years of marking.

Will Buhari add any relevance to your observation?
You're only derailing your post.... undecided
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by missyojo(f): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Op i wonder oo. i was there too but wasn't given a chance at all except for the old examiners.
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
missyojo:
Op i wonder oo. i was there too but wasn't given a chance at all except for the old examiners.
same here too ,imagine someone braging that he has been marking since 1984
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by horladtop(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
same here too ,imagine someone braging that he has been marking since 1984
1984, nawa for dis country... how will there be space for dis generation, Old men no wan leave service
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by 1miccza: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bros are you sure about this? Did you make the three compulsory coordination days and you came early?? What venue was that?? I am a fresher and i was @ my venue 14 other freshers were there and they got their parcels.. I didn't cos it almost affected my job. Please clarify...
Re: My Question To WAEC As A Young Graduate by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
@op u said it all....I was so a victim of this ugly circumstances just imagine the time, money etc spent hoping that i will get passels, also them not considering the fact that I always got there b4 schedule time.....#sopainful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.... / Vacancies Today / ICT Control Room Personnel At Rapid Vigil Security Company, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.