Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Truth Tastes Bitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth Tastes Bitter. (393 Views)

Donald Trump Bombshell: Bitter Pills For African Leaders To Swallow! / Flashback: "The Bitter Truth About Ndigbo" By Fani Kayode / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth Tastes Bitter. by stansaintly(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
I made a decision never to write or comment on any topic ever since Mods banned me from nairaland. What was my sin? my sin was that I tried to defend my tribe, my sin was that I could no longer bear the barbaric comments and trashes heaped on my people. I shouted in anger and at the same time launched a bitter diatribe for the forum to know that other tribes are no way near saint. If Igbos are said to be the sinners, I asked, are the Yorubas and Hausas saints? As I went further to support the agitations since it is said "that Igbo tribe is the Nigerian's nightmare", I resolved that it would be lovely to let us go so that Nigeria woud be better as they presumed. Guess what? mods kicked me outta forum for 7 days claiming that I violated one of the rules.

Why would moderators beam their searchlight on every comment or topic
made by an Igbo and form sleeping or claiming to wears sunshades when other tribes pour out their inciting comments.

Moderators, I know my lots and I am really ready to accept a one week or lifetime ban. You can go ahead and kill the messenger but have it in your mind that you can't kill the message. You guys are tribalistic and God is watching.
Re: Truth Tastes Bitter. by blackpanda: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Its like u havent learnt your lesson

The first topic on NL politics section clearly states that NL is not a place for "Secessionists". So pls take your biafra trash somewhere else ok. This country's unity is our strength!

NB your next ban may be permanent. So be careful
Re: Truth Tastes Bitter. by stansaintly(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
why are you selective in your sense of judgement?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's "Change" Not What Nigerians Expected - Reuters / Breaking News Ikpeazu Files Notice Of Appeal / Nigerian Oil Workers Begin Strike, Deny Talks With The Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.