Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) (29090 Views)

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by ebosie11(f): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016
One of Charly Boy and Lady D’s daughters, Dominique Oputa is done with her Fashion and Designing course at the Arts Institute of Atlanta.

An excited Dominique shared photos from her graduation on social media. Her proud dad also took to Instagram to celebrate the achievement and heave a sigh of relief at the end of school fees in his life. He wrote, “My Baby’s graduation. Oh! Thank God sha, the end of school fees in my life.”

Check out some photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/charly-boys-daughter-dominique.html

3 Likes

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by ebosie11(f): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by ebosie11(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmmm good but the babe no frosh sha grin
Na iPhone pix make here fine wink wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Whizzcute(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2016
ok, seen
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by cruzita(f): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
congrats

she isn't looking bad
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Raph01: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2016
wherez de daughter??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Smartanthony: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2016
the first pic they like i whon poo poo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by room089: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Good
Congrats my dear!

Please don't take after 'ANY' weird style of life!
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Hardaysheenar(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Ds charlie boi of a man na somefin ooo...His gene strong like kilode!!!!....no nid for DNA...4rm dos pix above...I can say d lady takes after her fada not only luk but also...I rest my case....congrats anyway!

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by agrovick(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Somebody is gonna be banned

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by helphelp: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2016
Where are the MODs....i have youngons that visit your site regularly..

Ban that mofo asap

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Phonefanatic: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Really Seun should do something about some uncalled ban his silly mods dish out at random.

A dude insulted me and I overfed him with what he asked for then one mod gave me a 3 month ban, deleted my post while the other dude got no ban and his post is still live. Kitikpa gbagbuo the mod.

22 Likes

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2016
She is cute.. Must be an Arsenal Fan cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Catastrophe1: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT Go and learn skills amebo oshi I have your time today As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny Idi0t Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her Thief
this is serious oooo. who is that?

4 Likes

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by udy4real(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief

@DaBullIT,why na?

2 Likes

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Donsmol(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
congrats
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by anethcharly(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by skotch(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Nice
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Snowprince306(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Like father like daughter
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Tobium1(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2016
She's ugly, dat's wats'up
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by donchijoz(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
nairaland, you people are going nut for posting this nude pic in coment

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by themosthigh: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief

please stop posting this kind of thing...that is why my mummy does not allow me to visit the internet anymore.
God will spoil your life just like you have spoilt my young brain this morning embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by scampy(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Ok. I like the beabea of dat man in white kangol grin

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Thomsyne(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by anethcharly(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT Go and learn skills amebo oshi I have your time today As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny Idi0t Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her Thief

Blood of sacarine...CHISOS
Re: Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Congrats smiley

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Daughter, Zino In Matching Outfits / Wizkid's Son, Zion Dances Naira Marley's 'Soapy' (Video) / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With 2Face (Her Husband)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.