Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) (794 Views)

Psquare Unveils 6th Album “double Trouble” Album Cover Art And Tracklisting / Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover / Cap B & Iceberg Slim Punchlines MI Again ! brand new diss song 09-09-09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2009

here's the official track list and guest appearances for the soon to be released LP by DOUBLE SIX 'YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED'(an underground hip hop classic).dropping on the 22nd of september 2009 under PHAT WALL MUZIK

01 YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED
02 FREE ME ft REV-O
03 OYIBO MAN ft NYTO X & TERRY THA RAPMAN
04 OMOGE ft B.JAY
05 SONG LIKE THIS
06 TRY ME ft B.JAY & SKI(of M.I.P)
07 HUSTLE
08 Mr B***H A*S N***A ft THA B***H N***A HIMSELF
09 MICROPHONE HEAVEN ft SKI(of M.I.P) & YOUNG DEF
10 NUTHN 4 U
11 DAT N***A
12 CAN I LIVE

this album is simply a classic.u just gotta bump it in ur car,ur crib wherever man,its hot.dope lyrics,ill hooks and blazing beats.ALL COMING 4RM A NAIJA UNDERGROUND RAP LEGEND-DOUBLE SIX.

work done on the album includes featured artists,producers/engineers,DOUBLE SIX,YOUNG DEF,TONY,KLU & KNIGHTHOUSE.

DROPPING ON THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER 2009, ALABA NO GET HAND 4 THIS ONE O!!!!, MUZIK STORES AND OUTLETS WHERE U CAN PURCHASE IT WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO U JUST B4 THE ALBUM DROPS.

SUPPORT UNDERGROUND HIP HOP MUZIK, GET A COPY OF THE LP WHEN IT DROPS.

PEACE!!!

DOUBLE SIX.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by classick: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
AWWW MEEEEN!!!! THIS IS REALLY GREAT ARTWORK MAN.
WHO DEZIGN DIS THING?REALLY COOL

I DON TALK AM SAY UR ALBUM GO MAKE SERIOUS WAVES.
how r u going to market it without alaba?isnt that going to be risky?
anyway i trust u know exactly what ur doing sha,ur the pro.

22nd abi,COUNTDOWN STARTS NOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!

WELL MEANING NAIRALANDERS SHOULD SUPPORT THIS WORK,THE GUY DON TRY, ABI I LIE? THE BAD BELLE ONES CAN KEEP HATING,ALL NA PROMO.

ALL DA BEST!!!!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by ofokasibe: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
nice . i like this. i hope we will hear all the tracks later?
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2009
@classick & ofokasibe

una too much.

@ ofokasibe
yeah u'll definitely hear all the joints l8r,but that means u'll have to go out and get a copy of the LP.i would release another single sha(the final one b4 the album drops,u'll definitely feel this one.

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED(an underground hip hop classic)

DROPPING ON THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER 2K9.

PEACE!!!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by ofokasibe: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2009
would it be available for purchase on itunes ??cuzz i dont like to buy albums inside lagos hold up.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by eldee(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
@topic
Aren't there any tracks featuring Mode9??
I'm dying to hear a few space orbit rhymes here cheesy
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by phatwall: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ofokasibe
i tunes is definitely on!! ur probably not going to see it in any hold up.
my main distributors 4 now are the E-CENTRE(domino,yaba) & silverbird galleria music store,V.I

wer in talks with a couple other outlets concerning distribution,minor paper work needs to be done.

@eldee
nah,there aint no tracks ft mode,but if it's dope lyrics u wanna hear,then ur going to get a lot of it on this album,just ask terry tha rapman, IT'S A CLASSIC!!!!
hope 2 do sumthn with mode in the future

HOPE Y'ALL SUPPORT THA MOVEMENT AND GO OUT AND GET A COPY OF THE LP WHEN IT DROPS,
SPREAD THE WORD.
YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED(an underground hip hop classic) 22nd september 2k9.

peace.

POWERED BY PHAT WALL MUZIK!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by phatwall: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2009
YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED.

POWERED BY GOD!!!!!

SO NONE O THA HATERS CAN TAKE AWAY THA SHINE.

PEACE.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by phatwall: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
PHAT WALL MUZIK IZ IN DA BUILDING!!!

HOLA @ US.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by phatwall: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
y'all aint never heard songs like these.

true talk.

God bless as u support the movement.

one!!!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by frijos(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2009
I don't know who your target market is/are but i just hope u doing this to make profits. Hope u ain't settling for the just the feeling of contentment just to have your work sitting on the shelves in stores. U gotta be thinking like an enterprenuer my guy be sharp in this area of music business o no dull yaself. u and i know wetin people want don't let nobody lie to u and don't follow wht u like but wht your prospects really want. MORESO hope u got ur PR in place. As always good luck and success on your endeavour. cheers!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2009
@ FRIJOS.
am surprised ur asking that question,wether am in it to make profit?of course man am in it to make profit.i dont do business to make losses,the last time i had a loss was when my grandmom passed away in 2k4(R.I.P) since then it's been profit all tha way, and this album aint gon' be any different by God's grace.

as 4 my target audience,anyone and every one is my target, there's something for everyone in this LP.those who love commercial tracks,tha hip hop heads(my people),deep listeners,i mean everyone.c'mon man u've heard the 'omoge' track in my studio, u knw wats up!!

frijos this talk of 'wetin people want' is played out like pele, am sick of hearing that crap,that's an excuse for these balloon head artists to be wack,thats why there are too many bullshit songs on air now,i said it b4,u could be creative and still be commercial at the same time.but please dont try and sound like terry g or timaya beacause they've blown and say that's what people want to hear'.who be the people?no be u and me?, DARE TO BE DIFFERENT MAN!!! DATS WHAT WILL MAKE U STAND OUT.

meanwhile u be our valued customer @ PHAT WALL so u sef go help me promote YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED simply by talking about it and putting up posts @ ur own time.
tanx man.

DOUBLE SIX STICKS TO HIS GUNS!!!

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED(an underground hip hop clasic) dropping on the 22nd of september 2009.

PEACE.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2009
YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED.

DATS WAT IT IZZZZZZZZ.

PEACE.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by classick: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2009
i beleive u.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by frijos(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
doublesix:

@ FRIJOS.
am surprised your asking that question,wether am in it to make profit?of course man am in it to make profit.i dont do business to make losses,the last time i had a loss was when my grandmom passed away in 2k4(R.I.P) since then it's been profit all tha way, and this album aint gon' be any different by God's grace.

as 4 my target audience,anyone and every one is my target, there's something for everyone in this LP.those who love commercial tracks,tha hip hop heads(my people),deep listeners,i mean everyone.c'mon man u've heard the 'omoge' track in my studio, u knw wats up!!

frijos this talk of 'wetin people want' is played out like pele, am sick of hearing that crap,that's an excuse for these balloon head artists to be wack,thats why there are too many bullshit songs on air now,i said it b4,u could be creative and still be commercial at the same time.but please dont try and sound like terry g or timaya beacause they've blown and say that's what people want to hear'.who be the people?no be u and me?, DARE TO BE DIFFERENT MAN!!! DATS WHAT WILL MAKE U STAND OUT.

meanwhile u be our valued customer @ PHAT WALL so u sef go help me promote YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED simply by talking about it and putting up posts @ your own time.
tanx man.

DOUBLE SIX STICKS TO HIS GUNS!!!

YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED(an underground hip hop clasic) dropping on the 22nd of september 2009.

PEACE.

wellspoken man, u no wat? the revolution has started! i got yo back homie, just ride on!

we at NLand music section got yo back, Hola!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by Krayola(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
@doublesix. Goodluck men. Wish u all the best. If it's available in Canada I'll pick it up. . . if not na download o tongue either way i'll support the cause.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2009
@frijos
i beleive u bros, we in it 4 the money,and most importantly, THE RESPECT.

SUPPORT THA MOVEMENT!!!

@krayola
thanks 4 the support man, it aint gonna be available in canada but u could place a special order and we'll ship it over, heres my number.08033422206.

thank you all.UNA TOO MUCH!!!!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by phatwall: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2009
IT'S ALMOST HERE NIGGAZ!!!

DROPPING ON THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER 2009!!

COP IT WHEN IT DROPS.

PEACE.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN.

A WEEK AND A DAY LEFT FOR THE RELEASE OF 'YEARS AFTER WE ARRIVED'(an underground hip hop classic)

SUPPORT UNDERGROUND HIP HOP,SUPPORT CONCIOUS AND ENTERTAINING MUZIK,SUPPORT DOUBLE SIX.

GET A COPY OF THE LP WHEN IT DROPS.

PEACE!!!!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2009
TOO CLASSIC TO BE IGNORED.

GET A COPY WHEN IT DROPS.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2009
6 DAYS TO GO.
SUPPORT THA MOVEMENT,SUPPORT DOUBLE SIX.
GET A COPY OF THA ALBUM WHEN IT DROPS.

PEACE.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by frijos(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2009
yo word up big 66? how ya doin man? hope great! man i left my copy of the album at ur phat wall studios last time i came! damn did u help me find it? anyway we counting down to the big day for shizzle. yo ya'll go all out and suport the movement o. yo 66 hola at ya boi anytime. cheers!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by phatwall: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
yeah,i saw it when u left.we waz kinda in a hurry sha,no sweat,u'll get it whenever u come around.

thanks 4 the support man.

peace.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by frijos(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2009
yeah man u welcome, how many days we have left? yo for ya'll who ain't listen to the Y.A.W.A album (yeah that's what i call it lol) "years. after. we. arrive" lol make sure u cop it when it drops, it's massive cheers!
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2009
3 DAYS TO GO.

GET A COPY WHEN IT DROPS.

PEACE.
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by sesiinc: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2009
i most definitely will. cool
Re: 'years After We Arrived' Official Album Cover And Track List(coming 22/09/09) by doublesix: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2009
i beleive u!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hottest Artist On Mtv Base / New Music;iyanya(i Am The One + In Love Again) / Slim Case Announced As The Winner Of Enigma 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.