Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) (22418 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Adeola Oluwabusayo Gentry, Stepdaughter's 20th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by Jamean(f): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
UIA04:

Mercy bleached I saw an old yoruba movie and she was nearly as dark as her daughter. Don't forget bleaching creams have existed since the 70"s so she could have even have started bleaching before she started acting.

So, how does her bleaching affect anything about you?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
what happened to his teeth
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
This school has the most ugliest uniform I've ever seen in my life !

Cute son cute mummy ! Lovely famille

The sch uniform is so annoying , ...to think that's its a private school , and might be very expensive undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hapi bufday lil man
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by Adaorafu: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hbd son
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by seunfape(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
If you ask me who sabi tire person pass for this world I go tell you say na Nigerian.lizdasilva show her own kid birthday yesterday this one don follow her step today. Copy copy set of people
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by Sweetie25(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yosifperfect:
Face front! Who mentioned your name?

Hehehehehe
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by UIA04(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jamean:

So, how does her bleaching affect anything about you?
Ask me one more time
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by aemmy: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
But where is the dad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by Theoflux(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
silverman99:
cute son
HBD. LL&P. Me self go born... I love kids.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by tobbylove(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
hbd to u cutie
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by tabithababy(f): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fiversuccess:
Woooww, making money with fiverr from my room
. Tell me more. Help a sister biko
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by foremost55(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Happy birthday
cool r
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by mamawin(f): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Afrok:
Congratulations to the son and happy birthday... I wonder how this woman would feel if social media is inaccessible in a day undecided.
she go faint, wake up and faint again and again until.....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by mamawin(f): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
aemmy:
But where is the dad
he's at work, of course, where else will he be? you think he should join them? no no
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by just2okworld(f): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hbd juwon
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by aemmy: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
mamawin:
he's at work, of course, where else will he be? you think he should join them? no no

Dis ur 'No no' Lyk its a taboo for him to show in the picture
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos) by mamawin(f): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
aemmy:

Dis ur 'No no' Lyk its a taboo for him to show in the picture
maybe you re not married, yet to know d way men view such things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Slams those comparing Rema to Wizkid / The Most Stylish Actor In Nigeria Is Jim Iyke / "Christmas mood" Actor Jnr Pope Rock Matching Outfit With His Beautiful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.