Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele (756 Views)

"I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / I Am Physically Challenged Without My Costume, –denrele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele by jerupil: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Denrele Known as the weird one, Denrele, has hardly been seen wearing clothes that normal people wear and that has been his brand identity. In a recent chat withSaturday Beats, the young man who is known for wearing crazy hairdos said that the thought of someone shaving his head has played across his mind but it would spell serious trouble because his hair is his saving grace.

He added that without all his costume, he is physically challenged.

“The thought that I would wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and find no hair on my head has played in my mind a few times. If it ever happens, there would be a big problem but it only means that I will just invest in a lot of wigs. It would be very painful to me because I love the hair but I always try and turn every negativity into positivity. My hair is my saving grace because I am really tiny. I am physically challenged if I remove the shoes, take off the clothes, pack my hair, you will not see me. You will begin to wonder where I went; in fact breeze can just blow me away. So this holds me firm to the ground,” he said.... <<< read more >>> www.jcdbgist..com

Re: Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele by 4stylz: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2016
We know
Re: Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele by Florblu(f): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Mumu!Tell me which of those will follow you to heaven. Instead of allowing the wind to blow you away here on earth so that the fire will not consume you in hell
Re: Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele by cruzita(f): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2016
undecided

oga that's your business
Re: Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele by integritylady(f): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2016
physically challenged without the costume and mentally challenged with it. how do you balance that?

1 Like

Re: Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele by Israellb(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Without My Costume, I Am Physically Challenged –denrele by sholatem(f): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Even with costume u are mentally challenged, grin

(1) (Reply)

Lets See How Many People Can Solve This Nollywood Puzzle / Elechi Amadi, The Writer Of The Book “sunset In Biafra” Dies At 82 / Tiwa Savage Looks Smart In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.