Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State (32820 Views)

Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult Groups Clash In Cross Rivers State, At Least 2 People Shot Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
The true christians in the SS and SE should please call their brothers to order
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok seriously these senseless killings in Nigeria are getting too much (from one end of the country to the other) and I don't care what the causes are anymore...
It's about time Nigeria wakes up and smells the coffee, every single day something like this happens...WE SHOCK, WE MOURN, WE "SOMETIMES" CHANGE OUR PROFILE PIC, and WE MOVE ON to the very next time it happens and we do the exact same thing all over again...it's now "normal" self.
Something's got to give.
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wat shall it profit a man 2gain d world n lose his soul.God help us
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by InvertedHammer: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
/
Good.

Natural selection and depopulation in play.

\

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
MrMarvelous:
Ok seriously these senseless killings in Nigeria are getting too much (from one end of the country to the other) and I don't care what the causes are anymore...
It's about time Nigeria wakes up and smells the coffee, every single day something like this happens...WE SHOCK, WE MOURN, WE "SOMETIMES" CHANGE OUR PROFILE PIC, and WE MOVE ON to the very next time it happens and we do the exact same thing all over again...it's now "normal" self.
Something's got to give.
It is ok.

Nigeria is overpopulated.

Let the goons kill themselves to create space for productive citizens.
\

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
mrkayusfit:

God bless you for this post.
yeah bro u too. e beta to be jew man, and live long. cos thats what matters. have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
lekjons:
most of our youths needs total re-orientation, especially in the Niger-Delta..
Most of them are nt gainfully employed and those in power only think of keeping power 2themselves at all cost rather than empowering the masses,quality of educ is crap,d environment does nt encourage businesses 2thrive...futile cycle continues.tragedy of naija

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
InvertedHammer:

It is ok.

Nigeria is overpopulated.

Let the goons kill themselves to create space for productive citizens.
\
Wow...if u had read my post carefully nd not rush to type whatever comes to your mind, you'd have realised I wasn't referring to just this incident at all.
But nevertheless, what I find more troubling is the fact that you're actually cool with killings and are actually advocating for more...dude wtf??
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Benblaq:
aunty sorry o , i was only concerned in helpin u knw wer u r standing
do I look lyk am confused? Abeg shit i say sun too much.since u kw ur standing super glue urself dia joorr oh
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by AjenAjid(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
SlimShaddy10:
if I were the state government, I would establish a task force whose main objective would be the elimination of cultists if caught in the street.

This evil is now like a plague affecting almost all the local streets in Nigeria.

Something must be done!

How would you achieve that when you were probably endorsed to be the Governor by the same cultists.
And when some members of the proposed task force belong to diverse cult groups.?
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by zeals88: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
these niggas re crazy. others re getting a life, they re getting dead.
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Benblaq(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
do I look lyk am confused? Abeg shit i say sun too much.since u kw ur standing super glue urself dia joorr oh
its alryt...m sori..swtie hpe i didnt pissed u up so bad?
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Benblaq:
its alryt...m sori..swtie hpe i didnt pissed u up so bad?
Apology accepted,nope u didn't. have a gr8 day
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Arsenate(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
realone2012:
All these Cultist Kilings happening in the South South and South East..and no one is batting an eyelid. You won't see anybody blaming tribe or religion, but let something similar happen in the North and everybody in the North will turn to a potential murderer. HYPOCRITES!!!
don't take the bigots with holier than thou attitude from southern Nigeria commenting on nairaland serious.
I don't

2 Likes

Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by agunabo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
I hope u guys claiming cult members and killing urselves will be ready to defend ur land also when fulani herdsmen decides to attack as they have arrived according to clerics. Shey una hear me so?
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by InvertedHammer: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
MrMarvelous:

Wow...if u had read my post carefully nd not rush to type whatever comes to your mind, you'd have realised I wasn't referring to just this incident at all.
But nevertheless, what I find more troubling is the fact that you're actually cool with killings and are actually advocating for more...dude wtf??
/
Cool with it or not, the savages live to kill.
If they must kill, let them do themselves in.

If only government could be organizing cults shoot out every weekend to hasten the riddance of those urchins from the society.

I have ideas...get two different cults at the end of every month, arm them with knives, guns, bottles and put them in an open field. Then tell them to go crazy like gladiators. It will be like a football match. Gate fees for the spectators will be highly subsidized.
\
\

1 Like

Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by phatgirlz(f): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hrd d gunshots dis morning from d hse,na dem sabi....
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by asapjoey(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
sylve11:
Rivers state and cults nor be here. There is a place call Emoha or something like that. That place name den of of cultists. cool
sorry for yo ignorance bro
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Tosinstevens(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
blood of God , what's all this now
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Na wa.. .God help us
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Vincef(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
kunlesufyan:
I heard of a place called calabar south in calaba,this things are almost everyday event there and you wonder why the government or governor won't make effort to stop all this rubbish...how person go wake up just to go kill person biko?

Calabar South is the worst place to raise a child in Calabar. We have a house on Lagos street but i refuse to be base there cos the place is damn rough and violent.
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Vincef(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
realone2012:
All these Cultist Kilings happening in the South South and South East..and no one is batting an eyelid. You won't see anybody blaming tribe or religion, but let something similar happen in the North and everybody in the North will turn to a potential murderer. HYPOCRITES!!!

Sectionist! Was it a northerner killed? why won't the world blink an eyelid wen a gambari murdered a christian for not observing ur fast.
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by kunlesufyan(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vincef:

Calabar South is the worst place to raise a child in Calabar. We have a house on Lagos street but i refuse to be base there cos the place is damn rough and violent.
Its not just right ....
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by playmaker9k: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
look at those send to school to learn
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by aluku5: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
247frolicboss:
Two cult group clashed leaving two dead in Finima community of Bonny LGA in Rivers state this morning.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-two-killed-as-cult-gropus-clash.html
These days is all about cult killings from Rivers State. Baba God please help o
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Benblaq(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
Apology accepted,nope u didn't. have a gr8 day
thanks...r u an akwaibomite
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Beemhan(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
AfroMighty:
RIVER, CALABAR AND CULTISM BE LIKE JESUS AND Peter
bros abeg, it's 'Rivers' oh not 'Cross-rivers'. there's a difference. Calabar is in crossrivers not RIVERS, biko
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by tuna4servi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good for dem
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by OkoAnike(m): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Am presently in Bonny, but never have access to such information except now on Nairaland, though I stayed in RA, but it's so close.
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=46687264][/quote]you can say what you like. We don't kill or behead ppl foe that. But we all knw some other wicked religion that behead and stab ppl cos they eat during fasting.
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by leestryder: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Name Checkers association Reporting live from ikotun constituency Na those flat head lost tribe of Israel again #TheJewsShallRiseAgain............ #KillerJews...
Re: Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State by kkboy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
It's normal in Rivers state. Political tugs practising or rehearsals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th / Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories / Ade Basket Arrested For Beating Pregnant Woman (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.