Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Pass Any Exam Easily - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Any Exam Easily (398 Views)

Score 300+ in The Remaining JAMB UTME 2017 Exam Easily Without Expo / How To Pass Any Examination: 10 Practical Tips / 100 Tips To Pass Any Exam With Flying Colors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Any Exam Easily by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Every now and then, students all over the world ask a very simple question; how do i pass an exam when i have got no time?. Though passing any kind of exam requires consistent practice, understanding the subject matter, getting past questions and so on. Lots of students at the beginning of the semester or term, make vows like; I'm going to make sure i read very well this time, i must get all my materials ready, It will definitely be different this time. I'm going to stay on top of everything, color code all my notes and never leave anything to the last minute. Though this never happens in truth.
HOW TO PASS AN EXAM WHEN YOU'VE GOT NO TIME TO STUDY

So, how can you overcome that two weeks hurdle? How can you pass that exam in less than a month, how can you know what to read and what not to read? That's why you are here, because this is a guide on last-minute, effective reading plan.
Here's how to pass an exam when you have got no time at all...
1 GET PREPARED

Once you have made up your mind to scale through that examination successfully, the first thing is to prepare your resources - paper, notes, pen, dictionary, books, novels and other study materials. At this point, you may not find your favourite materials, but make sure you get as much as possible because this will enable you to flip through them easily.
2 DRAW A PLAN

Once you get set, the next thing is to come up with a study pattern or plan. Ask yourself how and when is conducive to study. Some people study better at night, while others study better in the morning, i also know people who study better when listening to musics while some others see it as a distraction. Knowing what moves you and what doesn't will help you to map out a better study plan.You haven't got time to cover everything so pick a few areas to revise and tick them off a list.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Shut Down Indefinitely ‎over Workers Protest / 13 Types Of Students You’ll See During Exams In Uniosun / Delsu Class Of '16 Nursing Students Shares Amazing Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.