Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This (1122 Views)

When You Leave That Position - A Warning To Our Leaders / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2016
In the first picture

Russia President was seen buying fuel in a local filling station on his own oooi undecided but can our President do this cheesy

The second picture

Obama and his family in church what marvels me most is Obama nd his family were not seated in the front seat shocked like our politicians will almost sit close to the pastor grin

In the third picture

A prime ministry of the second largest country shocked shocked was seen walking on the street with no guards undecided such a free life, i wonder if our politicians can even walk with their legs cool

The last picture

A prime minister in a certain country was seen standing in a pubic transport {train } Hmm can our leaders do this cry cry but still i LOVE my country Nigeria and i'm proud of our Leaders grin

Lalasticlala, fynestboi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by Emelie5(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
I pray that they will learn frm dis ones.
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by marwanafrica: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sigh, if only we are not governed by animals
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by PassingShot(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Truth is our democracy has not evolved to their level. Plus our security situation in Africa.

Any leader that attempts this in Nigeria especially will not live to tell the story.

If PMB tries it in any IPOD state, na die.

If GEJ tried it in any northern state, na roast dem go roast am.

2 Likes

Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
PassingShot:
Truth is our democracy has not evolved to their level. Plus our security situation in Africa.

Any leader that attempts this in Nigeria especially will not live to tell the story.

grin grin lol
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by orisa37: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ours is a specialized madness to always feel big, famous and notorious @ the same time for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by DaBullIT(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Don't compare people who have evolved psychologically , mentally , physically and mannerism

With WE AFRICANS

Key word being AFRICANS GERRIT ?

PassingShot:

Abeg, what of Osibanjo ..wetin for happen ? grin

Berlyn be like you and geraldgiz dey pursue una sef /?
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Don't compare people who have evolved psychologically , mentally , physically and mannerism

With WE AFRICANS

Key word being AFRICANS GERRIT ?

Abeg, what of Osibanjo ..wetin for happen ? grin

Berl.yn be like you and geraldgiz dey pursue una sef /?
oga who is geraldgiz
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by diegwu01: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
With the type of reckless and Bitter Hate we breed and profess in some parts of Nigeria, I wouldn't advise any of our current leaders to toe this path
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Berlyn:
In the first picture

Russia President was seen buying fuel in a local filling station on his own oooi undecided but can our President do this cheesy

The second picture

Obama and his family in church what marvels me most is Obama nd his family were not seated in the front seat shocked like our politicians will almost sit close to the pastor grin

In the third picture

A prime ministry of the second largest country shocked shocked was seen walking on the street with no guards undecided such a free life, i wonder if our politicians can even walk with their legs cool

The last picture

A prime minister in a certain country was seen standing in a pubic transport {train } Hmm can our leaders do this cry cry but still i LOVE my country Nigeria and i'm proud of our Leaders grin

Lalasticlala, fynestboi

Babe why compared a 3rd world country with a 1st one, they are reasons we are miles apart, we still have serious security issues here, serious poverty, serious religious and regional hate, if you are in power guard yourself anytime you are leaving your own zone because the streets ain't smiling.......
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Babe why compared a 3rd world country with a 1st one, they are reasons we are miles apart, we still have serious security issues here, serious poverty, serious religious and regional hate, if you are in power guard yourself anytime you are leaving your own zone because the streets ain't smiling.......
cool lolz
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Berlyn:
cool lolz

babe trust me, even in lagos within us lagosians, if you come up to the island looking different and showing off, trust me you will be missing something you left home with by the end of the day, my niggas ain't smiling, if u act too dull you get smart driven, talk less of someone in power that millions hate and dislike, it isn't right but it's how it is..

babe i would begin to quote u for riddles and jokes to see how smart ur thinking cap works.. grin wink
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by idupaul: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op is just a child ..please go and read about the security Bubble around the US president . Days before he comes to that church every one has to be clerked and sometimes state house security actors planted to look like every day people ..so it is for the other leaders ..
Re: Can Our Leaders Ever Be Like This by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Thats why they are called developed countries and we are called 3rd world countries.

The mentality of our leaders is 3rd class mentality.

(1) (Reply)

Is EFCC's Investigation On Gov. Fayose Doing More Harm Than Good? / PHOTOS: Dogara And Gov. El Rufai Attend Wedding Ceremony In Kaduna / @mrabusidiq Arrested By The EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.