Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND (1472 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court / Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue / Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by mohaMADbuari: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND, has accused associates of former President, Goodluck Jonathan of using Niger Delta Avengers to destabilise the President Muhammadu Buhar’s led administration.

The defunct militant group made the accusation in a statement signed by Tinipa Jenkins Okponipere.
The statement reads, “The Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), is the vehicle currently being used by Niger Delta political elite and associates of former President Goodluck Jonathan to destabilize President Buhari’s Government. It was these political juggernauts who are loathe to see President Buhari gain a foothold in the region.”

Recall that the Niger Delta Avengers had recently reawakened militant activity in the South South region of the country.

The separatist which has claimed responsibility for several attacks on pipeline installations in the region had said its struggle was aimed at librating the region.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/18/jonathans-associates-are-using-niger-delta-avengers-to-destabilize-buharis-government-mend/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
very true. I am a Niger Deltan. I agree with MEND on this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
This will circulate the internet , and that's counter insurgence , i feel like MEND wants more AMNESTY money from FG, But Niger Delta Avengers is not willing to share

On the other hand what do you think ? Omenka , tonyebarcanista
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by mohaMADbuari: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who gave these ungodly and kidnapping elements audience

MEND are militants.......our Avengers are freedom fighters

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by omenka(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
@ DabullIT: this is no secret na. Some of us (cc Modath) have discussed this extensively on other platforms. No one needs a soothsayer to tell them Jo boy and his goons (including a few other interests) are the ones behind the current uprising in that part of town.

The current anticorruption war is one which threatens to see to an end to the reign of their dynasties built and sustained by greed, wanton theft and executive profligacy. They would rather burn the country to the ground than see it cleansed of elements like them.

My number 1 suspect is Diezani, followed closely by Kuku and Akpobolokemi.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by Iykopee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Anoda round of speculation and blame shifting to make an already inept presido a laughing stock.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by TheEclectic: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tit for tat! What goes around comes around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by Beremx(f): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Of course we know that. They will be exposed soon.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
The Blame game continues.....

I fear for Naija sha.....
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by modath(f): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mend is preaching to the choir, even their sympathizers know this for a fact.

Asking for Dasuki & Kanu's release cleared all doubts, you claim Hausas are feasting off your resources & you are asking for "amnesty" for an individual who represents that class/culture to a T! Really? We can see through the script! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
oo
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by naijaboy756: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:
@ DabullIT: this is no secret na. Some of us (cc Modath) have discussed this extensively on other platforms. No one needs a soothsayer to tell them Jo boy and his goons (including a few other interests) are the ones behind the current uprising in that part of town.

The current anticorruption war is one which threatens to see to an end to the reign of their dynasty built and sustained by greed, wanton theft and profligacy. They would rather burn the country to the ground than see it cleaned of elements like them.

chai..
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by nelcliff(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
The name of the poster is the beginning of wisdom and understanding of which camp the news came from.... Zombie Established since 1880 AD

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by decomaniaboss(f): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beremx:
Of course we know that. They will be exposed soon.
keep your dreams up!!! U can only be paid back with your own currency grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by decomaniaboss(f): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
naijaboy756:
chai..
i remember this song .what goes around,goes around , goes around,goes around,comes back around!!!!!yeah.... cool by Justin Timberlake,not by sir jona ebele hoooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by nagodoluwa: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
I smell APC propaganda

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
All the people terrorising Nigeria, shall meet their doom in due time. God save Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by ikarm17: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
They're the Biafran Niger Delta terrorists. I pity SS for letting Biafrans terrorize their region with bombs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by Abutraco: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Avenger are freedom fighters the want be free form d zoo call Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by CyerSeries: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
So MEND suddenly become the good guys? .. I laugh in swahili.. BTW, the propaganda has been going on too long and it's beginning to sound as a fact.. NDA never asked for Dasuki's release nor the stoppage of prosecuting those in EFCC's net, what they asked for is the release of Nnamdi Kanu, the prosecution of APC goons accused of corruption. Those asking for Dasuki's release and the stopping the prosecution of those accused of corruption are the other militants springing up left, right and center and of course, we know that they are being sponsored by APC to infiltrate NDA and neutralize them with confusion. NDA's request is on their website. We only know and support NDA!!! ... On True Federalism we stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:

The current anticorruption war is one which threatens to see to an end to the reign of their dynasties built and sustained by greed, wanton theft and executive profligacy. They would rather burn the country to the ground than see it cleansed of elements like them.

What's wrong with u? Tompolo missed out on ur list! For me Tompo should take the number 1 place on the list! My pple in the SS re jus pathetic!
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
This will circulate the internet , and that's counter insurgence , i feel like MEND wants more AMNESTY money from FG, But Niger Delta Avengers is not willing to share

On the other hand what do you think ? Omenka , tonyebarcanista

MEND don't want to "share" recognition and largesse with scAvengers. Both groups(and others) are sponsored by some interests for the own gain. Unfortunately for scAvengers, MEND is using their former fame/shame to corner the "glory "of their group.

That is all I see. Non of them mean well for the region.
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by MadamExcellency: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:

You again? Never mind, your analyses are unintelligent and best be described as junks.

You mean Avengers (and militancy) is not the brainchild of APC to decimate the South?

Remember this:

omenka:
Anyone with even a pea sized brain knows that Boko Haram is a brainchild of PDP. All these acts of terror are carefully orchestrated to sway public sentiments in favour of the incumbents.

The big prize is 2015 presidency. Jonathan and his co-travelers are working acidiously to decimate the population of the north, create fear, and skew voter turnout largely in favour of the south which holds the only hope of him getting any votes at all.

I do not quite buy into the CIA angle of this although I agree it cannot be totally rulled out given their anticidents.

Azazi revealed a bit too much so they had to silence him and send a clear signal to other roosters that may have plans to crow.
Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by jpphilips(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2016
President Morsi of Egypt was sentenced to life in prison in part for selling state secrets to the Muslim Brotherhood, his own political party with terrorists links in the Arabian Peninsula.

Niger delta militants accepted Amnesty with arms buy back, monthly allowance, training overseas etc.
Pipeline security contact was never part of the Amnesty programme but a senseless act of Jonathan to pacify his brotherly rogues beyond the purview of the FG programme.

The NDA has shown dexterity in attacking major trunk lines, an abberation from the 2008 attacks that focused on delivery lines with little economic damage.
This present attack is clear that this group is working with a blueprint of our pipeline network a classified state secret.
how did they get it? Why Jonathan and Alison Madueke are not tried for treason at the very least suprises me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by kingsangoda: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:
very true. I am a Niger Deltan. I agree with MEND on this.

Stop lying, u profile and posts proves otherwise. Are u ashamed of ur tribe.

Be man enough to own ur tribe. People like u are why the country is still bleeding, cause u can fall for anything
for a morsel of food.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2016
We know they are behind the militants

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Saga- Human Rights Group Blasts Presidency / Nigerian Air Force Pilot Shows His 'dabbing' Skills.(photo) / I Will Not Support My Husband In 2019, Aisha Buhari Blasts Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.