Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Did You Have To Die - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Did You Have To Die (672 Views)

Your Own Way To Die Aka I Want To Die. / Why Did The Ghost Crossed The Road? / Why Did You Have To Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Have To Die by houstonia(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2009
A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and started back toward his car when his

attention was diverted to another man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity

and kept repeating, “Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die? ” The first man

approached him and said, “Sir, I don’t wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more

than I’ve ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent? ” The mourner took a moment to

collect himself, then replied, “My wife’s first husband.”
Re: Why Did You Have To Die by Ben13: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
hahahahaha. . . grin dat wife don show d guy pepper
Re: Why Did You Have To Die by biola44: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Did You Have To Die by Abbeycity4(f): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin lol funny joke grin

@biola
ur computer gt virus ni
Re: Why Did You Have To Die by mamagee6(f): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2009
This is so funny. grin grin
Re: Why Did You Have To Die by tytylayor: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2009
its a pirry
Re: Why Did You Have To Die by naijarific: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2009
can someone explain this joke to me
Re: Why Did You Have To Die by kodylicky(f): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2009
guess if the first husband hadnt died the man wuldnt av inherited his wife and her troubles

(1) (Reply)

Problem / Riddle Lets See If You Are Smart. / Football Strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.