Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Tyga Claims Relationship With Kylie Jenner "Overshadowed" His Career - See More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Claims Relationship With Kylie Jenner "Overshadowed" His Career - See More (914 Views)

Did Wizkid Revive Duncan Mighty's Career? See What Nigerians Are Saying / Tyga Claims To Be The Father Of Kylie Jenner’s First Child / Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyga Claims Relationship With Kylie Jenner "Overshadowed" His Career - See More by Dianashantie(f): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
It's been a month since Kylie Jenner and Tyga split.

It's been a month since Kylie Jenner and Tyga split.

You recall that after finally admitting he was dating teen reality star Kylie Jenner, rapper Tyga was welcomed into the Kardashian family and even starred on their TV show. But now they've broken up, Tyga claims his romance with Kylie got in the way of his talent.

Speaking in a radio interview with Big Boy TV, the Rack City hitmaker opened up about their split saying:

"When you're in a very public relationship like that, it's hard for other people to see you differently than that. Being in that it took a lot, career wise, everything. It overshadowed a lot of my talents and a lot of things that I worked hard for."
The father of one continued, telling the hosts that the split was mutual as the pair decided that it was "what needs to happen," because they needed time away from each other.
"It got to the point where it was like, 'I respect you, you respect me.' I think it's a mutual thing. This is what needs to happen," Tyga added. "When something is so damaged or something is just not right, you can't fix it in a moment. The only thing is time."
While the musician said that he's "single" and "enjoying life," he also acknowledged the possibility of him and Jenner reuniting in the future, adding that they're still friends.
"Maybe later on in life, maybe we might come back," he said. "She's young. When you're young, you're going to make mistakes. All of those mistakes are going to be in the public eye so that puts a lot of strain on the relationship. Right now, I want to focus on what I need to do. I just wanted to get back to just me. I think for her as well."
Tyga's ex-fiancee Blac Chyna is now getting married to Kylie's brother Rob.

The couple announced their engagement in April, and then announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Source

http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/06/tyga-claims-relationship-with-kylie.html

1 Share

Re: Tyga Claims Relationship With Kylie Jenner "Overshadowed" His Career - See More by BbcnewsNow: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2016
okay kissokay
Re: Tyga Claims Relationship With Kylie Jenner "Overshadowed" His Career - See More by Flexherbal(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Celebrities and there life styles!
Re: Tyga Claims Relationship With Kylie Jenner "Overshadowed" His Career - See More by Dianashantie(f): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Flexherbal:
Celebrities and there life styles!
Yeah just wonder

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law Eight Years Ago / See Photos From Mercy Aigbe's Daughter's 15th Birthday / ‘herbalist' Battle For Fame - MTN Project Fame 2016 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.