Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. (974 Views)

Anambra CJ Emerges President Of World Association Of Judges / 18-year-old Boy Died Weeks After He Posted A Message About Death On Instagram / Name Checkers Association (NCA): The Official Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by greatness22(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Public Service Annoucement;

Greetings to chairmen, vice-chairmen, secretary and members of Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN). It has come to our notice that some group of people are trying to divide this association by changing the name of this great association and also labelled it a "tribalistic" association. Please note; we don't recognise any name as "national association of name checkers(nanc) or name checkers association of nairaland(ncan). We will deal decisively and won't tolerate any aggrieved member creating a faction of this great association. We are here to promote good inter-ethnic relationship.

All members and state chairmen are here by inform to register and attend the induction ceremony of new members at their state. Thanks!!!

Sign;
greatness22.
Chairman, Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, Delta State Chapter. (N.C.A.N)
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by Joygalore(f): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
smiley
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by greatness22(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joygalore:
Mumu undecided
And you feel happy insulting me? Thanks for the insult madam.
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by Joygalore(f): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am sorry
Modified
greatness22:
And you feel happy insulting me? Thanks for the insult madam.
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by greatness22(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joygalore:
I am sorry Modified
No problem ma. Hope you're doing great?
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by Joygalore(f): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks

Yeah,and you?
greatness22:
No problem ma. Hope you're doing great?
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by greatness22(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joygalore:
Thanks
Yeah,and you?
Yeah, but if you can put on a pretty little smile.
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by greatness22(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
rawswag:
we won't tolerate it
secretary Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, adamawa State Chapter. (N.C.A.N) grin
That's the spirit comrade rawswag. cool

1 Like

Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by Joygalore(f): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
I prefer to snigger grin
greatness22:
Yeah, but if you can put on a pretty little smile.
Re: A Message To Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria. by greatness22(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joygalore:
I prefer to snigger grin
Lol, giving a smothered laugh. dats gud you knw. cool

(1) (Reply)

Funny Phone Conversation / My Open Letter To Governor Akinwunmi Ambode: Why You Can Not Jail Street Hawkers / 4 Types Of Traders You’d Find In Every Corner Of Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.