Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Thank You Mrpristine - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Thank You Mrpristine (620 Views)

Super Clean Registered Kia Cerato 2012 Model. SOLD! Thank you JESUS / Super Clean Registered Hyundai Accent 2011/2012 Model. SOLD. Thank you JESUS / Super Clean Registered 2012 Audi A4 (bought Brandnew) SOLD! Thank you JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Mrpristine by millomaniac: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Just to express my gratitude. To mr pristine. I brought my white accord to your shop. For baking. The job was tastefully done, mr pristine took it like it was his personal car, I mean the car had to go back twice to the panel beater as mr pristine was still not satisfied(even thou I could manage the work done). I went home happily that Saturday with my machine looking like brand new. grin
The next Sunday morning on my way back from service a car hit me from behind. The damage was severe to an extent so you can imagine my rage when I saw the damage.(mehn the car paint smell was still very fresh and this guy just come from nowhere) I came out, the culprit was a man coming back from church with his family. Omo no see begging oooo. The wife and the kids join too. Plus some bystanders that saw what happened. Mehnnnn .... My 100% determination that the man must pay just reduce to zero. The begging was just too much from everybody. ( guy I concluded that day that the best time to jam somebody's car was on a Sunday afternoon LOL)Went back to mr pristine to access the damage and see what it will cost but to my surprise after narrating my ordeal the man offered to do it free. Thanks boss it's been a while but I'll never forget.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Mrpristine by MrPristine: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
millomaniac:
Just to express my gratitude. To mr pristine. I brought my white accord to your shop. For baking. The job was tastefully done, mr pristine took it like it was his personal car, I mean the car had to go back twice to the panel beater as mr pristine was still not satisfied(even thou I could manage the work done). I went home happily that Saturday with my machine looking like brand new. grin
The next Sunday morning on my way back from service a car hit me from behind. The damage was severe to an extent so you can imagine my rage when I saw the damage.(mehn the car paint smell was still very fresh and this guy just come from nowhere) I came out, the culprit was a man coming back from church with his family. Omo no see begging oooo. The wife and the kids join too. Plus some bystanders that saw what happened. Mehnnnn .... My 100% determination that the man must pay just reduce to zero. The begging was just too much from everybody. ( guy I concluded that day that the best time to jam somebody's car was on a Sunday afternoon LOL)Went back to mr pristine to access the damage and see what it will cost but to my surprise after narrating my ordeal the man offered to do it free. Thanks boss it's been a while but I'll never forget.

Wow! I am just seeing this, thanks so much for the compliments. Really well appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Clean VW LT45 Bus Tokunbo @1.85M (08096577304) / Brand New 2015 Range Rover Evogue - 27M / Honda Discussion Continues - 1.1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.