Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) (2246 Views)

Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos / SARS Operative Arrested For Armed Robbery And Kidnapping In Rivers State. Photo / Evans In Tears As He Was Found Guilty Of Conspiracy And Kidnapping (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by Midecuc(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
This happened to my friend this morning on Lokoja Okene road around 8:30am. They were attacked by armed men. His car was short on motion , thanks to Almighty God. They were two in the car and two of them escaped unhurt. They have to stop in the next village to the scene of this incident as the car could not move further because bullet damage some electrical components in the car system. Below are the pics.

Unfortunately among the vehicles coming behind them we learnt they killed one person and kidnapped some of the passenger. We really need the help of government to intervene in this constant criminal act on Lokoja Okene road.

Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by eleko1: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
What is Nice one undecided ?

1 Like

Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by greatness22(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Your friend should have recorded the sound of the gun shot for the "adonbilivit crew" angry
Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Omo!

This is assault rifle oo. Thank God for their lives.
Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by hedonistic: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is becoming too much of a menace. So these wicked Okene people and their Fulani counterparts have now 'upgraded' from sporadic highway armed robbery to kidnapping?
Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
OKENE and ROBBERY is like Heat and fire.
Possibly Fulani highway robbers.
Thank GOD, but make sure u guys give a Police Report

1 Like

Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by ilenaira: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Midecuc:
This happened to my friend this morning on Lokoja Okene road around 8:30am. They were attacked by armed men. His car was short on motion , thanks to Almighty God. They were two in the car and two of them escaped unhurt. They have to stop in the next village to the scene of this incident as the car could not move further because bullet damage some electrical components in the car system. Below are the pics.

Unfortunately among the vehicles coming behind them we learnt they killed one person and kidnapped some of the passenger. We really need the help of government to intervene in this constant criminal act on Lokoja Okene road.

@OP, tell your friend and his passenger to thank their lucky stars. I've looked at the pictures again and it look like at least 3 bullets were fired at the car. The first two was fired from the front towards the driver. One hit the bonnet and the other went through the windscreen and out of the side window. The third bullet went horizontally across the car through both windows (fired just about level with the driver, I'd guess). Luckily your friend hadn't leaned forward and the bullet was high enough not to hit his driving hands/left shoulder. Was there more than one shooter? or just one on the driver side of the road? please ask your friend.

They were both very lucky. Look at the exit hole of the third bullet. Compare its entry point on the driver side to the exit position at the passenger side relative to the window, it was getting closer to hitting the front passenger with the forward motion of the car.

It may have been random shooting on the part of the robber , but I have a feeling whoever was trying to stop your friend is not new to weapons and was going for upper body/head shots. For what it is worth, they should note the exact location and let people and the authorities know.

When your friend has calmed down enough, ask him to narrate the events. I want to know how these robbers try to stop people in cars.

1 Like

Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by Midecuc(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
ilenaira:

@OP, tell your friend and his passenger to thank their lucky stars. I've looked at the pictures again and it look like at least 3 bullets were fired at the car. The first two was fired from the front towards the driver. One hit the bonnet and the other went through the windscreen and out of the side window. The third bullet went horizontally across the car through both windows (fired just about level with the driver, I'd guess). Luckily your friend hadn't leaned forward and the bullet was high enough not to hit his driving hands/left shoulder. Was there more than one shooter? or just one on the driver side of the road? please ask your friend.

They were both very lucky. Look at the exit hole of the third bullet. Compare its entry point on the driver side to the exit position at the passenger side relative to the window, it was getting closer to hitting the front passenger with the forward motion of the car.

It may have been random shooting on the part of the robber , but I have a feeling whoever was trying to stop your friend is not new to weapons and was going for upper body/head shots. For what it is worth, they should note the exact location and let people and the authorities know.

When your friend has calmed down enough, ask him to narrate the events. I want to know how these robbers try to stop people in cars.

yes it has been happening between Lokoja and Okene for a while, whenever they see big cars they shoot the driver and kidnap the remaing occupants of the car for Ransome, people in the villages and some regular road users told us that is almost every day activities. I don't really know what the authorities concern are doing?

1 Like

Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by SurefireFashion: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
greatness22:
Your friend should have recorded the sound of the gun shot for the "adonbilivit crew" angry
Or the picture of the bullet.
Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by Greatidonis: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
What a country to leave in.
Re: Robbery And Kidnapping On Lokoja Okene Road(pics) by VV2A(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Check this out: www.abductionalerts-ng.com Go through the page and click on the Facebook link to like the page. invite your friends and ask that they invite their friends too. You could also Sign Up! Thank you.

About

Abduction Alert is a system designed to alert the public, as quickly as possible, to an abduction or other high risk disappearance of someone within a community. Statistics show that the initial hours after a person is abducted is crucial, and a sighting by a member of the public can lead to the safe recovery of the victim. Abduction Alert can be applied anywhere in Nigeria at local, regional or national levels.

Some missing persons you will have heard of, but many more you won't. For their families, life without them can be a desperate and unbearable struggle. We want to be there for them 24 hours of each day, at the end of a phone, text, or email, Abduction Alerts is ready to use every means possible to search and find their missing loved ones and to provide vital on-going support to families where the agonising wait turns into years, not just days.

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed When He Attemp To Steal Electricity Cable (graphic Pics) / 5 Fetish Things Internet Fraudsters ‘yahoo Boys’ Do To Become Extremely Rich / 12-year-old ISWAP Member With AK-47 Execute Two Nigerian Soldiers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.