Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos (27561 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi's Traditional Performance In Washington D.C. Causes Panic - photos / Ooni Ogunwusi Recognized By US Lawmakers At The House Of Reps In Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
The Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi(Ojaja II) accompanied by entourage were at the Voice of America studios in Washington D.C recently -where the monarch spoke on culture and how it promotes unity in Africa amongst other things. See photos from visit.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/ooni-of-ife-and-his-entourage-at-voice.html

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
continue flexing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by dainformant(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
keep representing the country well

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by ikarm17: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lovely culture. He's going to places and universities where Yoruba culture, languages and traditions are taught.

If some Yorubas still don't understand how this could bring tourism to the SW (a source of revenue Ooni has been talking about), then I don't know what to tell y'all.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by engrdonatus: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abeg i won piss b4 my bladder go burst! ,how yoruba culture don help promote unity for Africa ,
Cambridge west Africa examination council exam question 1961 ? Only sai bubu go fit remember.
Beside,
the vast majority that is hausa and yoruba, always masturbate in power and dismiss other homes to chop garri and kernel base on say most of these zombies parade themselves as Mosque-lem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Disneylady(f): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Aeeeeeeee
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by kay29000(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
I love this. Show those people that we are not monkeys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Tylive(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Well done sir ooni of Washington ife

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
KABIYEEESI OOO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by bolt000(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
I See Ife Becoming A Well Known Tourist City In The Future. Long Live The Ooni.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by otunbabadok(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
It is time to travel, even if na Southy I wan go too. Ooni and PMB who travel pass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by exporters101: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
This oni of Ife and Buhari are doing traveling competition

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Walelavender(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ojaja II balling hard. Next level
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Where's his wife? Guess she tired of 'walking upadan grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by success1smyn(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
KAABIYESI OOOO. Long live the ooni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Onogiede(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
kay29000:
I love this. Show those people that we are not monkeys.
the picture of people in front of me now looks like monkey except OOni that's different there,..You can see the difference HERE

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Ademusiwa1: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
[
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by MrCow(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
hmm

kabiyesi ooo, this your tour ehn

hmmmmmmmm

Never seen any King in Nigeria or Africa tour like this ooo

keep the good works going
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by Life4Varnity: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
engrdonatus:
Abeg i won piss ,how yoruba culture don promote unity for Africa ,

the vast majority that hausa and yoruba always masturbate in power and dismiss other homes to chop garri and kernel
. Biafraaaaaa. How u dey and pls stop jaring

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by kay29000(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Onogiede:
the picture of people in front of me now looks like monkey except OOni that's different there,..You can see the difference HERE

I don't get you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by engrdonatus: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Life4Varnity:
. Biafraaaaaa. How u dey and pls stop jaring

do i look like one a wailer , I am always a 9ja deltan rep from the oil city of...... Them nor need to tell u
, our oil money has be wasted on your land without any sign of diplomacy from u , we deserve 50% of the national but these zombies turn us down
For teachers ,police politicians and and all governmental paid servants ,both u and ur children should never talk back at us for we own all the money lavished on u by the govt
Proudly 9ja-Delta ! Any likes in the house

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by seguno2: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
bolt000:
I See Ife Becoming A Well Known Tourist City In The Future. Long Live The Ooni.

There is plenty of work to be done by all to renovate and maintain the old cultural artifacts the visitors will be coming to see.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
The Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi(Ojaja II) accompanied by entourage were at the Voice of America studios in Washington D.C recently -where the monarch spoke on culture and how it promotes unity in Africa amongst other things. See photos from visit.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/ooni-of-ife-and-his-entourage-at-voice.html

Good one
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by origima: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yorubas are positioning and updating themselves to the ,Economic ,socia ,Religious and lcurrent world affairs while the IBOs are still wailing over the defeat of their brother, Ebele Azikiwe in the last Election and the south south are ever busy hitting and bombing the oil pipes ,destroying the eco systems,kidnappings and killing themselves. Yoruba I hail uooooooooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by bolt000(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
seguno2:

There is plenty of work to be done by all to renovate and maintain the old cultural artifacts the visitors will be coming to see.
True, I Believe Ife Should Have The Required Funds.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by SamAfrik(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
I will be angry if Ooni fails to visit Sahara reporters. Sowore sure needs some encouragement.
A true omo oodua

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by ikarm17: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Onogiede:

Local village kings. Who sabi them?
Re: Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos by ikarm17: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
engrdonatus:

do i look like one a wailer , I am always a 9ja deltan rep from the oil city of...... Them nor need to tell u
, our oil money has be wasted on your land without any sign of diplomacy from u , we deserve 50% of the national but these zombies turn us down
For teachers ,police politicians and and all governmental paid servants ,both u and ur children should never talk back at us for we own all the money lavished on u by the govt
Proudly 9ja-Delta ! Any likes in the house

Really. Flath.ead try again. Your oil money ain't even enough for Bayelsa that can't pay salaries.

Ooni was rich before becoming king so stop spitting at us.

What do you think us 'developing' imo and Onitsha if not oil money? Do they not get allocations too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Restrains Oluwo Of Iwo From Presiding Over Eid Prayers, Jumat Service / Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) / Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.