Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? (20862 Views)

Naija Santa On Beads And Aso Oke Attire (pics) / What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by yicob(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2006
Actually i used to be fascinated and captivated anytime i saw a lady twist her hips with a bead attached to it. But recently a friend told me that all these beads have diabolical powers that will always bring attraction to them. House mates, pls ow through is because my galfriend uses it.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by hany(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2007
That's a lie. If u believe in such it would harm u ,like a disease. Cheak her, pray and keep your mind off that.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by nigacutie(f): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2007
I heard that girl wear beads around their waist to make their butts big
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by hany(f): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2007
NA LIE OH, EAT WELL, DRINK MILK AND EXERCISE TO GET THAT
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by a1sha: 1:44am On Jan 26, 2007
waist beads i think are a way to get in touch with you inner woman. some girls use it to draw attention to their backside. its kind of an alternative to a tattoo.
for me its just the idea that it was fashion and culture hundreds of years ago
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by domwas2(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2007
whenever i set my eye on it on a lady, i kind of dislike the lady immediately---i dont know why
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by agnesoseka: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2007
i hate waiste beads!!!
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by LilRed1(f): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2007
i never heard of wearing beads around your waist,  undecided shocked
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by manntee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2007
i think its sexy and i find it a big turn on onthe right woman i.e my gal
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by spoilt(f): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2007
i hear it conatains jazz and once you swim that ocean, you are hooked for life. don't know if there's any substance to this.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by lexylady(f): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2007
Maybe some girls use it to jazz guys but not all girls

Its a personal thing, you either like it or u don't

Not the rows n rows of beads (as much as 20 strands sometimes), I consider THAT tacky

But a couple of strands (max 2) is ok

I have a strand of the tiniest glass beads around my waist and its lovely cos I made it myself

Like I said, you either like it or u don't

I DO N NO APOLOGIES 4 THAT wink
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by omoge25(f): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2007
my former roommate wore waist beads, She told me it was to keep her from getting pregnant. 
I don't know if it did or not, but she just came from home 2months earliar so i don't know she might have gone to see a baba before coming to yankee and he gave it to her
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by busygirl(f): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2007
All in d name of fashion---PLZZZZE! I hate waist chain, it's wack, if u ask me.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2007
I wear them, i like em. Mine is not big, just tiny beads
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by Sexyabby(f): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2007
i like d tiny ones too,nd i think its just fashion nd I'm going to wear them when I'm older
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by Shentz(f): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2007
i got them, there cute i got 2 a white one and blue one
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by temiseyi: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2007
i hate waist beeds, wenever i see it on girls, i take those girls for unserious and dirty type, gush,
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2007
I have got some too and I like them. They are cool when you have the right waist!
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by egobabe(f): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hi, i wear waist beads not for fashion but to check my weight. When it gets tighter, time to watch my weight, Loosed time to add a little. Nothing diabolical bout it. lol
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by IREAYO: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
waist beads is fashion ooooooooooooooooooooo

just make sure u use the colour that match with you skin it super.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by Busybee1: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2007
Most ladies use it as Love potion
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by bunmeee(f): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2007
Common, we r in d modern days, me i wear waist gold chain n i wear it not for anybody but to feel sexy with myself. it has no love nothin!!!!
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by rossy4life(f): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2007
Nigerians love superstition so much. To be sincere I love waist beads and I'm obsessed with them to the point that I can't stand removing them, it's always been on me from childhood and i keep adding to them. presently i have 32small beads round my waist.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by pterygott(f): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2007
waist beads is a symbol dat u're a bonafide member of d ogbanje fraternity.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by DevDel(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
@Lil Red

Na lie you dey talk, you never hear of waist beads? You?
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by chiogo(f): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2007
hey guys, for real, what is waist beads never seen/heard of those.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by omoge25(f): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2007
pterygott:

waist beads is a symbol that u're a bonafide member of d ogbanje fraternity.

lol, na true you talk.

chiogo:

hey guys, for real, what is waist beads never seen/heard of those.

waistbeads are exactly what there name imply beads worn on the waist, now most people are saying that they wore it for fashion, that is fine no problem but I had a roommate that wore it for the 2years i lived with her and she was still wearing them when we went our seperate ways.  Her own according to her kept her from getting pregnant, that is what she told me.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2007
there is nothing bad about wearing waist beads and all that story about it been jazzed is crap, i love waist beads and it looks good on moi
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by sammyjl(f): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2007
undecided I wouldnt wear them or allow my daughter to wear them if I had one, those beads mean nothing, its just part of tradition. As a matter of fact, I grew up in the city and to me, they are a no no.

Superstitious my ass, puhleeze.
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by LadyTi1(f): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2007
rossy4life:

Nigerians love superstition so much. To be sincere I love waist beads and I'm obsessed with them to the point that I can't stand removing them, it's always been on me from childhood and i keep adding to them. presently i have 32small beads round my waist.

@ rossy4life: I agree with you.
It is true that people may have perveted the fashion of wearing beads but that goes for everything else. People can decide to put their charms in other fashion items like necklace, bracelets---etc

Beads are more of a cultural thing - I grew up in Delta State and it was very fashionable for young girls in my village to wear them and I've been meaning to start wearing them again. I just haven't found the right type. Like one poster said, it's best to have a few so they don't  look tacky. 

I absolutely love them!!! Of course, if my husband is not keen on them when I get married I will let them go but for now, I think they are SEXY!!
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by mynat: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2007
its all lies to take waist bead/chain to mean sometin fetish, Please pardon me for this, i once f**kd a big girl waist chain/bead she got pregnant.

its just a fashion trends ladies wearing beads round their waist or guys dont you like them on it?, as for me it TURNS me on when i see on even on a Mad woman (joke).
Re: Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2007
I wore it for 17yrs of my life, and it helps me watch my weight cheesy cheesy.

my mum still has hers and sisters cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! / Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / Nnenna Offodile Wins Queen Of South-East Nigeria 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.