Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] (62220 Views)

Top 10 Most Iconic University Senate Buildings In Africa (photos) / List Of Top 7 Universities In Africa (photos) / Nigeria: Universities And A Growing Army Of First-class Graduates - Iyabo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by babdap: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am sure does pictures were taken before they owe them 7months salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
babdap:
I am sure does pictures were taken before they owe them 7months salaries.
You don't knw nada... LAUTECH lecturers are wealthy payment or no payment them go feed fine ( manuals and handout money ), just that they av to collect the money cos it is their sweat

Ama management student and our lecturers ride the best cars and all sorts...
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by SHEEGO2015(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
xtophy:
Proud to be a ladokite...#team_trendsetters

Omo ladoke.. owo loke
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by tbliss22(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
You don't knw nada... LAUTECH lecturers are wealthy payment or no payment them go feed fine ( manuals and handout money ), just that they av to collect the money cos it is their sweat

What do you mean by "lautech lecturers are wealthy payment or no payment....", is this English or what

Please try to relax and type well!!
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by babdap: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:

yes lectures buy cars from yahoo boys in that school.
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Donald3d(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

It's "hearing" not "hereing". And your monika too. It's "ANXIETY" not "ANIEXTY". But I agree with you. I love hearing good things about Nigeria. grin
Wickednees in hgih places heheheheheh
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by AuroraB(f): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
EVILFOREST:

I guess they imported her from the South -East, through marriage.
grin igala acho okwu cheesy Ajo ohia smiley lipsrsealed

I kid, I kid cry
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by ayantaiwo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
This woman is good, very nice and simple , I enjoyed her teaching us agricbussiness and always smiling.
Proudly ladokite
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by devvland(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

It's "hearing" not "hereing". And your monika too. It's "ANXIETY" not "ANIEXTY". But I agree with you. I love hearing good things about Nigeria. grin

*modified*

So someone corrected me. It's "moniker" and not that rubbish I spelt. I was tempted to edit it and correct the spelling. But nope. I want the person I corrected to know I'm a dullard too. Lol. No hard feelings bro.

If only All of Naija were like this fellow. Self-congratulating HUMILITY

1 Like

Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by tunes1102: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
She is intelligent, beautiful and approachable for help anytime and she will always listen to you. She is one of the best lecturer in the faculty of agriculture lautech.
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by tunes1102: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:

. You are right my brother
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by donem: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
frisky2good:
This is the kind of videos drunk people share. Isn't it obvious that there are 2 different chickens in the video?

Don't mind that chap he is a beast. after watching that video he posted on a thread yesterday, I came to the realization that he's a foolish drunk for not spotting the difference.
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
tbliss22:

What do you mean by "lautech lecturers are wealthy payment or no payment....", is this English or what

Baba, if u no fit comprehend go huge transformer btw i no dey gns klas
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mrs Olagunju grin that's how she sent me out of the exam hall because I allowed Funke portable to copy me cool #respect! I graduated from the department of agric economics $ extension in 2014, i'm proud to be 1 of those you taught $ i'm proud of you too.
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by SHEEGO2015(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Leyelanre:

I won't say all igbos think like this because that will be pure stereotype but your reasoning lacks any element of logic
cool shocked embarassed tongue sad
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by SHEEGO2015(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
tbliss22:

Lol.. D guy is remixing English language
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Lol.. D guy is remixing English language
Na xo baba, don't mind am
Since communication took place. U don't nid to start ranting
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by emtol: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good Mama. She is one of the those Lecturers that never wants you to fail in AEE Dept. in those days. Unlike Prof.............. I no mention name ooo.
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Swissheart:
Such a beautiful woman.
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by msjijitar(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
yet to see the beauty
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by akankemi1(f): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
my before before lecturer...very nice lady
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by arbitrage: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lifehack:
OMG, see what happens when chicken drinks beer grin
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaFJBFq4TWY[/flash]

Don't get scammed, two hens of different colors were shown in that video. Lighter one drank while darker one was shown staggering obviously from another symptom.

1 Like

Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Adexvicky(f): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
wow prof. olagunju so happy for you.proudly ladokite
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Adexvicky(f): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
wow our mummy in AEE prof. olagunju so happy for you.proudly ladokite
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Dainikel(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
I enjoy celebrating success stories of this sort...well done ma'am!
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Tpeters(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mention na....make I call d one wey hin office bin dey Ghana ouse dt yr.
emtol:
Good Mama. She is one of the those Lecturers that never wants you to fail in AEE Dept. in those days. Unlike Prof.............. I no mention name ooo.
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by Tpeters(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pls tell d mumu o.... Hin think say na d technical sch wey hin go
MzMaerykay:

...Lautech 'should' have one of the highest number of professors in the country........They are in every department....
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by funshyboi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
shamme2005:
Yea Professor Olagunju such a good woman, she was my course advisor in 300 level and she taught me in part 5, happy for her and wish her all the best. Proudly Lautech graduate

you should be class'15
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by funshyboi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vhalentino09:
I am more than proud of you ma...............not only that she is beautiful, she is a mother and an erudite scholar,she teaches with passion. Not famzing, she is worth more.

#ProudLautechAlumni
#ProudAgriculturalEconomist
I see u Valentino. MFR

1 Like

Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by funshyboi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
MzMaerykay:
The F.A.G pple......Proud Ladokite!!!....Proud of Our Lecturers
yes we here again. tho we used to stay at south Africa then
Re: Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] by fart: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
I will not be checking names this time around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Regretted Going To University / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship / Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.