Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) (34576 Views)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by jonhemma11: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fashola today Saturday 18,June,2016 inspected resumed work on Loko-Oweto bridge over River Benue in Nasarawa/Benue states.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/fashola-inspects-resumed-work-on-loko.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by jneutron4000: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
A
Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by jneutron4000: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by bangiskings: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
with this road abuja to Enugu will take me only 2:30 min God bless pmb

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by omayeya: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fashola the Bulldozer, we have always known you that is why PMB who is also one the believers assigned you the big one. May God lead thru

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by princeAbj500: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
hmmm good development
Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by emerged01(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
If one ministry no gbera,other ministry go gbera!!

37 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fashola has been ACTIVATED.
wailers should take note.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fashola is the best among the Ministers. It baffles me whenever the Cockroaches are abusing or cursing him for the menace caused by the Avengers.
You need Fuel to power Generator, same as the Turbines, you need Gas to power them. Fash can fix electricity, but the Avengers ain't gonna make it work and stable!
FYI..... the Cockroaches, BRF will be the best Minister ever in the History of Nigeria by 2018.
mark my words!

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by aieromon(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
This same bridge that Senator Mark listed as one of his achievements.

Oga Fash,I wish you success.

32 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by Stingman: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Fashola is the best among the Ministers. It baffles me whenever the Cockroaches are abusing or cursing him for the menace caused by the Avengers.
You need Fuel to power Generator, same as the Turbines, you need Gas to power them. Fash can fix electricity, but the Avengers ain't gonna make it work and stable!
FYI..... the Cockroaches, BRF will be the best Minister ever in the History of Nigeria by 2018.
mark my words!

****.Did Fashola start the bridge? What budget did he use to start it and brought it to this level? The same way you would say that the Abuja-Kano speed train is built by Amaechi. Maggots should learn to give credit to the right people that deserve it...

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by PassingShot(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stingman:

Maggot...Did Fashola start the bridge? What budget did he use to start it and brought it to this level? The same way you would say that the Abuja-Kano speed train is built by Amaechi. Maggots should learn to give credit to the right people that deserve it...
I laugh when some of you sore losers make comments.

Did GEJ start the Abuja-Kd speed train project? Answer is No. It was started by OBJ but the IB couldn't even complete it.

This one, was it started by the Ineffectual Buffoon? The answer is a resounding NO.

The IB was a sleeping duck who knew NOTHING about governance. He left Nigeria worse off than he met it.

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by aieromon(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stingman:

Maggot...Did Fashola start the bridge? What budget did he use to start it and brought it to this level? The same way you would say that the Abuja-Kano speed train is built by Amaechi. Maggots should learn to give credit to the right people that deserve it...

How do you explain how a bridge of less than 4km has taken over 4years to complete? The cost provision for this same bridge has been included in national budgets since 2011. Even SURE-P funds were disbursed to the project and yet the bridge is not yet complete.

Credit will be given to the person that eventually completes it.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by persius555(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
aieromon:

How do you explain how a bridge of less than 4km has taken over 4years to complete? The cost provision for this same bridge has been included in national budgets since 2011. Even SURE-P funds were disbursed to the project and yet the bridge is not yet complete.

One of the great achievements of the last administration. PDP is a curse, APC better watch their back. Nigerians are smarter now.

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by princemillla(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
aieromon:

Bless you bro..

Yoruba will say I bere kin se o ni se... Eni to ba se de opin

Meaning : the end justify the.....

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by lorbah001(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
bangiskings:
with this road abuja to Enugu will take me only 2:30 min God bless pmb

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by FlameDynasty: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by Zico5(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kudos to Fashola. PDP want sudden miracle that they cannot deliver in 16 years just in a year. Look at this one directly below me for example, he is shocked to the marrow that this government is picking shape, and he has nothing to say than defamation of character. Fashola carry go Jo, 95% are behind u.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Rocket Science Minister of Darkness!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin
I prefer this picture
grin cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
No matter your love to them, thank them when they are on the right path, Caution them when they are wrong path, That is only way to build good governance, and to you guys their is no probability that the bridge ll be completed in dis tenure..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by franjid: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
God blessed fashola our next president of Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by dontbanandquote: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
GEJ project since 2014 nearing finish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by Pyno30: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ok. I was here sha.
Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by shaddoww: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
If not for that power ministry, they won't b rubbishing oga Fash

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by iamlimo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
adeyemi2015:
mark my words!
**** Ain't there other means of generating energy, i mean clean source of energy; renewable nd efficient. you're thr talking thrash about the avengers and relying on just gas!****

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by spiffyzaki: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dat kind tin
Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by Pavore9: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
It will be odd if money was not released for this same bridge over the years!
Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by ibkgab001: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nice from here
Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by tbaba1234: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
iamlimo:

just keep your mouth shut thr and stop talking like a foolish yoruba man. Ain't there other means of generating energy, i mean clean source of energy; renewable nd efficient. you're thr talking thrash about the avengers and relying on just gas! Ode.

23 out of the 26 power plants in Nigeria are gas powered.

Power plants take time to build. You can not be blowing gas pipelines and expect power.

It is not Fashola's fault that we are so dependent on gas.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by tete7000(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
adeyemi2015:
mark my words!

Oga part of apc promises is that Buhari will end vandalism of our pipelines when Jonathan administration gave the same excuse for incessant power interruption. Therefore they can't use vandalism as excuse for current blackouts. Buhari as they claimed will do should kill all vandals and end destruction of our pipelines. Na their mouth they use talk am, blame them

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos) by iyke484real(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stingman:

****.Did Fashola start the bridge? What budget did he use to start it and brought it to this level? The same way you would say that the Abuja-Kano speed train is built by Amaechi. Maggots should learn to give credit to the right people that deserve it...
my dear what has he done that makes him better than others for ordinary inspection of a job baa The earlier we stop celebrating mediocracy the better for us all. sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze / Frank Mba Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner, Owohunwa For Ogun / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.