Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today (21306 Views)

PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Antoeni(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Information just reaching me that delegates were given 300k each to vote by the main Aspiran ( G O) hmmmmmmmmm

Odubu (in white) acknowledging cheers from his supporters

As at 4 pm, activities at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, venue of the delegate election was still at very low ebb as non of the election committee members, led by Katsina State Governor, Alhaji Aminu Masari, has arrived.

The State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, who himself is a super delegate, had arrived and was already seated at the VIP pavilion.

Also, hundreds of delegates from across the 18 local government areas of the state were already seated under canopies erected on the main bowl of the stadium.

Unofficial reports had it that names of some of the 2,783 delegates were deleted from the lists of the delegates taking part in the election.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-from-apc-edo-governorship-primary.html

[/quote]
Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
freemanbubble:
good for them
but as for me and my house hold in benin we will vote for pdp.
only pdp can navigate edo state out of this looming sword of damocles.
edo is for pdp and pdp is for edo
God bless the binis and the esan that will make this happen

If PDP Wins Edo I will quit Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Antoeni(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Osho-Baba I know what you can do,let them know that you re still Citizen 1 as far Edo is concern put who want, F***k Igbinadion and Co,no level 4 them dey Ruined d state
Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Touchforfree(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lifehack:
OMG! See what happens when chicken drinks beer grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaFJBFq4TWY[/flash]

Hmmmm !.

Ds ur video na so so lie lie full am o.

Looking at d 2 fowls in d video carefully, they are 2 different fowls o. D fowl dat took d alcohol is not d one dat is been disturbed by meningitis. D 2nd fowl in d video is more of reddish color than d alcoholic zipper fowl.

Also, d 1st fowl is "abolorun" while d 2nd fowl's neck is fully covered with feathers.

Ds is Touchforfree observing live & direct.
Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
POSTING FROM THE VENUE OF THE PRIMARY,
GODWIN OBASEKI ALL THE WAY, GO FOR GOVERNOR!
OSHIOMOLE WE TRUST, OBASEKI WE KNOW!
Representing ward 4, Ikpoba Okha Local government.
Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by goshen26: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Edo and violence are like bread n butter...my advice to all corps members thr now is that they should per take in their election....I know wat my eyes saw in the general election when I was serving thr... my friend received hot slap from an ex Edo assembly member during the distribution of PVCs too...
Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Moukafoam(f): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
theophorus:
..Just hope Edo get another Good leader...

#NottheLikesofIgbinedion
#GoodLeaders.
#WeneedViableOpposition

kiss
Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
goshen26:
Edo and violence are like bread n butter...my advice to all corps members thr now is that they should per take in their election....I know wat my eyes saw in the general election when I was serving thr... my friend received hot slap from an ex Edo assembly member during the distribution of PVCs too...

Zip your mouth. How many widespread violence has been reported from Edo? You want to compare Edo to places like Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta or Akwa Ibom? Just park well sir.

1 Like

Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Onogiede(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
All I know PDP all the way,..zombies keep off my thread
Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Paragon001(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Martins301:

If PDP Wins Edo I will quit Nairaland.
Don't mind him... He's talking as if PDP has never been there b4. Or when they were there, their performance was superb.
Re: Photo From APC Edo Governorship Primary Election Today by Paragon001(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2016
goshen26:
Quiet there.... Do u knw d meaning of electoral violence I wil advise u to go learn from a state in Nigeria called Rivers state. So, u call a slap electoral violence... U neva see anything. By d way wat's d name of d guy dat slapped ur friend? Give me d name or adontbilivit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal / 9 Questions About The N8B Clothing Allowance You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask / Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.