Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,947 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) (4790 Views)

ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / If You Can Read This You Have A Strong Mind / Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by Gabriel6(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
The man snapped his wife a photo before going to work. But why he was admiring his wife at work he saw something in the picture that made him to go home and and killed his wife. Look at the pix well and tell us what was that. Lets have fun

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
the wife hid a man under the bed.
his right eye can be seen at 3 o'clock, where the edge of the mattress fails to intersect with the 90 degree angle of the Wooden bed frame.
did I type this gibberish?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by njiasi30(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
stellx:
his right eye can be seen at 3 o'clock, where the edge of the mattress fails to intersect with the 90 degree angle of the Wooden bed frame.
Toor!! U get Sharp eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by deanoffaculty: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
stellx:
Are you a military person? or you are into Intelligence work......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by deanoffaculty: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
stellx:
There is a particular term I noticed in your statement. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by AfroMighty(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=stellx post=46694867]the wife hid a man under the bed.
did I type this gibberish?[/quote
u get eye ooo

1 Like

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
stellx:

shocked I would've missed that. Your eyes fa.

1 Like

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by vicben27(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
stellx:
i've bin tryin to pin points watz wrong wit d pix for some months nw i search soootee my eye wan come b lik baskét mouth own i had to quit. Tnk 4 givin me clearity eagle eye

2 Likes

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by EWAagoyin(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is an old pix na
...even grace front page around 2years ago on this same nairaland. .. D woman dey cheat simple. ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by pablus: 1:17am On Jun 19, 2016
this crap is like 20 yrs old na! lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by falcon01: 4:32am On Jun 19, 2016
this pics is as old as my granny

1 Like

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by dgr8truth(m): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2016
The man saw nothing! His act of murder was as a result of lack of trust. when there is no trust in a relationship, every movement, conversation, posture, and every other thing becomes suspicious.

The man should be properly dealt with. This new sherifat that's in town takes no rubbish.
Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2016
I've seen this once before. Not new to me.
Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by IamAtribalist: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
cool
Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by MrKamar(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
deanoffaculty:

There is a particular term I noticed in your statement. Nice one!
Don't mind him grin too much of American military movie... By the way that's how me and my best friend communicate especially on phone cool hope you've rogered so far grin
Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by deanoffaculty: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
MrKamar:

Don't mind him grin too much of American military movie... By the way that's how me and my best friend communicate especially on phone cool hope you've rogered so far grin
cool
MrKamar:

cool.....Yea...
Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by hpk(m): 2:38am On Jun 20, 2016
FoxtrotUmbrellaCharlieKilo...
Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by prodiG(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2016
hpk:
FoxtrotUmbrellaCharlieKilo...

Re: Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) by forghon: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2016
bt is true he shot her

(1) (Reply)

Futa Pre Degree Form And Exam Date Has Been Prosponed / What Is The Cut Off Mark For Nnamdi Azikiwe University? For Business Admin / The Full Story Of The Five UNILAG Students Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.