Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children (50186 Views)

Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) / Wale Akorede: "This Is The Real Picture Of My Family" / The Making Of Laye Ojosi: Wale Akorede Okunnu On Set Of Old School Tv Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
So this man have beautiful wife and children like this oga okunu i go get you arrested for behaving like idiot in film
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by olayettyar: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Happy family.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by 12inchDickson: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
aalangel:
I watched a movie of his with Odunlade. I hated him; felt like killing him.
d money rituals part abi
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by EWAagoyin(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lilac91:
i dey find yoruba husband o, u get one for me?.... lol
see me na wink
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by sam1990(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
I so much love his movies
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Kazrem(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
This man go don kill these children with laughter.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Odunharry(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
lwise:
wao I like this guy so much,he is the most talented out of all the Yoruba comic actors
grin grin

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by TAOHUS: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Beautiful family
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by yoged(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
lwise:
wao I like this guy so much,he is the most talented out of all the Yoruba comic actors
you took the word off my mouth he is just too good and very funny . I always look out for him in any Yorba movie
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by kenoz(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Cute
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Nostradamus: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
this man(okunnu)should be signed as a glo ambassador,am sure he'll hilarious skits,he's really good.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Situation001(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
my best actor for now.. grin
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by abgold: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
lovely family you've got mr. okunnu.this guy die among yoruba comic actors.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by forap(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
looseweight:
His role as alfa in alayo is da bomb..

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

True! That was the first time I saw him in a movie. Can't forget the scene where he told his son to push his car backwards, because the gear couldn't move to reverse position.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by oojehshez(f): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
wow...as he dey always do, he get pretty wife and kids...God bless his house
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Itannooluwa(f): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Judah95:
who him don epp? undecidedwho him don epp?
wura nd fadaka
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by paris10: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
He is also diverse unlike Babasuwe who is a one-way traffic.

1 Like

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by MrHackmed1(m): 1:08am On Jun 19, 2016
looseweight:
His role as alfa in ile alayo is da bomb..

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Seriously...I can say that act categorically skyrocketed him....
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Burgerlomo: 3:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Okunnu my guy grin
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by moyinluv: 4:50am On Jun 19, 2016
God bless his lovely family
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Kingbusssy(m): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2016
lwise:
I concur
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by Olibboy: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2016
Everything don scatter like Ile Aye... #Okunnu says so
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by ashjay001(m): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2016
gabazin080:
is it just me or wat. the kids quadruple. like they are of the same age

Could be 2 sets of twins. D young man besides d mum looks more matured than that behind d couple. Family planning was missing, school fees go judge am!
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by aalangel(f): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2016
12inchDickson:
d money rituals part abi
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by 12inchDickson: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2016
aalangel:

Yes.
he was so bent on collecting his destiny back

1 Like

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by esthel(f): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2016
A comic actor with so much charisma, u can't even insult him anyhow
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by olayisa1987: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
okunu is d best comedy deserve awards
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by olayisa1987: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Ejooo poooo
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by aalangel(f): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2016
12inchDickson:
he was so bent on collecting his destiny back

Exactly! And he became callous, wicked, overbearing.... The problem was just poverty mentality. The family was REALLY POOR.
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by 12inchDickson: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2016
aalangel:

Exactly! And he became callous, wicked, overbearing.... The problem was just poverty mentality. The family was REALLY POOR.
lol that's aw it would be cus, devil won't give sometin without a problem... Though I dint see the end buh I love the way he talked, so fast, infact me nd my workers were imitating him at a party tru out ysday, he's a grt man
Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by aalangel(f): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
12inchDickson:
lol that's aw it would be cus, devil won't give sometin without a problem... Though I dint see the end buh I love the way he talked, so fast, infact me nd my workers were imitating him at a party tru out ysday, he's a grt man

Odunlade finally killed him and his ghost still tormented Odunlade till he confessed to the family that he killed his brother. Infact, that whole family ended in a Mental Home.

1 Like

Re: Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children by 12inchDickson: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
aalangel:

Odunlade finally killed him and his ghost still tormented Odunlade till he confessed to the family that he killed his brother. Infact, that whole family ended in a Mental Home.
lol......... Serves him right, buh he shouldn't hv killed him.. Mke he just return his thing ha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.