Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) (27103 Views)

FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by dre11(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has taken the former acting governor of Adamawa state, James Bala Ngilari, to the Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe for medical treatment.

A source in the commission told our correspondent that Ngilari was taken to the hospital in an ambulance on Friday around 6pm after he complained of ill health.

Mr. Ngilari was detain at the Gombe zonal office of the commission on Thursday in connection with the on going investigation of N450 million campaign fund sent to Adamawa state from Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) headquarters.

A source at the hospital told Daily Trust that the former acting governor was admitted at the emergency ward and was quickly attended by two medical doctors.

It was learnt that the former governor had problems with blood pressure that had shot up yesterday after he was grilled by the anti-graft detectives.
The doctors battled to reduce the pressure to normal level, stabilize it and watch his response to the treatment so far given to him.

Mr. Ngilari had been complaining of health challenges especially his high blood pressure and pile. He could barely sit for a long time without complaining of pain, the source in the commission said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/efcc-rushes-former-adamawa-governor-to-hospital/151665.html

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by rusher14: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Forget the play acting and return the money.

No long thing.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Thunderlicious: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Don't allow him to die yet. N450 million is a huge sum.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by White007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
o
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by muri4mig(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
the fastest way to fall sick i Nigeria now is for you to be invited to the EFCC office. our politicians are more comical than basket mouth, seyi law, AY, i go die, klint d drunk...in short all of them combined

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by WHOcarex: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Drama

1 Like

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Slitman: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Watch how wailing wailers from the pit of Uganda jump into his defence.
In wailers voice . .
This is witch hunting
what of Tinubu and Ameachi ?
Rule of law . . .e.t.c

They are now certified bunch of clowns . .
Mean while !
All I do is go through their wailing posts and have some laugh . .

By the way I'm wishing the supposed treasury looter a speedy recovery, so that he can be strong and fit enough to defend the accusations that're brought up against him . Corruption must be thoroughly curbed for the betterment of our unborn generations.
I stand with Buhari .

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by MrDavidson: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Instead of him to quietly return the money and stave off this emergency heart or body attack,he's busy forming innocence. They now know what it means for petty thieves to be in jail for countless number of years awaiting trial.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by FlameDynasty: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
No stories, he must return our yams before .... shocked

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by double0seven(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
for the love of God, with all their millions, good living, and access to first class health system, I don't understand why all these politicians suddenly take ill once they are invited for questioning by EFCC concerning government monies looted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Donclaracuzo: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Will APC rule Nigeria forever? Harassing people for party's campaign fund. This is crazy!

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by lafex: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
Will APC rule Nigeria forever? Harassing people for party's campaign fund. This is crazy!
a wailer is cited.
More......

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Donclaracuzo: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
lafex:
a wailer is cited. More......
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Donclaracuzo: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
lafex:
a wailer is cited. More......
Grow up, pls!

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by lafex: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

Grow up, pls!
sorry old cargo

29 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by IamforGod: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
angry angry
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm, Una see the kind pretending wey old men de do ba

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by babadee1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

The party's campaign fund was stolen from the public treasury. If PDP had won God forbid, we wouldn't have heard anything about all these monies that they stole from us.

16 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by topgear(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is serious
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by defash8: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
There is huge problem in Nigeria, more than 98% are suffering from unknown diseases & because we do not have good health system, people die anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by seankay(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Na d money make the guy fall sick or what? Cos I'm puzzled

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by gift01: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
This guy that had just few days in power is alleged to have stolen so large an amount. Politicians have killed this country

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by tempest01(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am not against fighting corruption, but if my partys campaign team gives me money to rally support for their campaign in elections, then i don't see how I am corrupt.

Except I misspend the money, and it is my party that should hold me accountable.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by tayo4ng(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
he should give us our yam,then he can travel to the land of know return. 450m na huge amount ooo

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
WOOW dats great, so we have a health care centre dat can accomodate dis pple. I neva knew our medica centre re functioning. No more travelling abroad

1 Like

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by kbams241: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
Y
Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
cool

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by logicab: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol. They have poor health but can't help but steal. They never even give am frog jump he don get high blood pressure.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Rushes James-Bala Ngilari To Hospital (pic) by ZainabOs(f): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
The end result of yam eating

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet / Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.