Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes (30745 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Life Pension: Saraki Behaving Like A Spoon-fed Baby – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by hotspec(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
u ds SINators again?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stella Oduah will never change...
Ekerewadu is a greedy man

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Coolgent(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oh my God must Igbos show their greediness wherever they find themselve?
Useless Sinators

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Safemode(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Why did d gods curse Nigeria & Nigerians with thieves in the name of representatives, instead of them fighting for the masses they resort to fighting for their personal interest..

LAST BULLET: And To Ye All That Fight & Kill Yourselves For These Thieves, Can You See How Heartless They Are?? Isn't Is Obvious That They Don't Even Have You In Their Budget..
My son. I m weeping for this nation with my old age.
Imagine those NASS people. One day, thunder ll fire dem.
So...you know about last bullet?
I m Mr Last Bullet!
See my signature & profile for more...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by mutvy: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Do we really need these SENATHIEVES? No! they are contributing nothing to our economy. All they know is to milk us dry. I know that God will still punish them one day.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by seguno2: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Are Akpabio and Tinubu's husband not enjoying pensions for life?
Will they renounce their pensions now?
Or what is good for the goose is no longer good for the gander?
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by spiralwedge(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
bejeiodus:
Nigerian politicians are addicts of privileges.

Remove politicians, just " Nigerians are addicts of privileges"

My observation though. My place of work is terrible with this.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by tunahper(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
A day is coming when all Nigerian youth will lock all D 108 senators inside D national assembly building..and BOMB THEM ALL...THIEVES...

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
ganisucks:
Ekweremadu and Stella Oduah are shameless and very pathetic. Just look at their ridiculous arguments. While tinubu made her argument with decorum and intelligence, those two were both talking like market-women

Senator Ali Ndume
Ndume Again! That was his campaign slogan around the d time I served Naija (NYSC) in Bama, Borno State. Love the place n also have never seen where a politician is that popular. Ndume can be the Borno state governor if he wants. Always on the side of the masses.

Senator Remi Tinubu
A very virtuous woman. A loving mother n a dutiful wife. Very reasonable but yet too intelligent.

Senator Akpabio
My nigga. I call him that because of many things. Mostly, he keeps the majority in the Senate up and doing as the minority leader and his ever charming smile.

Nigeria is still a work in progress. We have seen many great senators in Nigeria, so as the business ones. Its time we should be looking for WHAT we can do for Nigeria and not what Nigeria should be doing for us first.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Deen77: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
So if we have 5 senators as a Senate president like under OBJ, all we receive life pension.

Military failed us now politicians failed us too.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by eyinjuege: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Deen77:
So if we have 5 senators as a Senate president like under OBJ, all we receive life pension.

Military failed us now politicians failed us too.

Polithiefians have always looted more than the military.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by ocelot2006(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
That's how PDP plans to tale over and be better than the APC. Ndi ara who have refused to learn anything from their misfortune.

You did read that both opposing views were equally supported by both political parties, right?
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by PINES: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2016
These our leaders, or politicians, una never chop enough? People dy die for streets oo outta hunger
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by DedeNkem: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Life pension for National Assembly thieves after looting the country's treasury via massive salaries (the highest in the world) and fat bonuses for doing absolutely nothing to ease the sufferings of your constituents?!

They should all be dragged out and shot publicly!

Until we make Nigerian politics unattractive for thieves, we will never stop the massive corruption in NASS! Nigeria lose Billions daily to corruption!

In fact, every citizen is responsible for the mess we've today as a country because we allowed these thieves to rule us!!

Shame to Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by mcwinas3(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2016
An accomplished leadership development expert, Dr John Maxwell, defined leadership as TAKING THE LEAD TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE LED. But in this corruption-laden hell of a country called Nigeria, leadership is taking the lead to fill your personal vaults with the common wealth of the people.

May God grant us the courage and wisdom to rid the corridors of power of these canker worms and palmer worms!
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by manakocha(m): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2016
In another development, lawmakers voted against the continuous operation of joint account between local and state governments. Twenty four lawmakers voted in favour of financial autonomy for local governments, while six lawmakers supported the continuation of the status quo. (NAN)
What a perfect move....! pls continu...we shall see. ;DIn
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Surd2121(m): 12:43am On Jun 19, 2016
omaguibu:
Remi Tinubu knows she and her husband are on Lagos state life pension. And will not want anybody to compete with them.
Opolo eleyi ti yoro walahi

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Where is Book and NDA when you need them...smash.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by naijacentric(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Why did d gods curse Nigeria & Nigerians with thieves in the name of representatives, instead of them fighting for the masses they resort to fighting for their personal interest..

LAST BULLET: And To Ye All That Fight & Kill Yourselves For These Thieves, Can You See How Heartless They Are?? Isn't Is Obvious That They Don't Even Have You In Their Budget..
spot on guys i hope the yeye supporters get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by dikeigbo2(m): 1:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Life pensions or life imprisonment?

Can somebody enlighten me more please, because if it happens to be the former, we are scammed. undecided....but I pray let it be the later, so that we will be vindicated grin
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Deadlytruth(m): 2:34am On Jun 19, 2016
Dakad:
These armed robbers still want to continue to enjoy even after leaving office. Anyway, a society deserves any leader she gets. Until we start to stone these crops of thieves and vote right during election, i don't see us coming out of this mess. And if these politicians refuse to change I forsee bloody revolution in this country. Majority of the citizen can't afford a square meal while these thief leave lavishly and yet still want pension even after. Nigerians are very resilience but I hope these creedy politicians will not push us to the wall. I hope they will be able to withstand when people push back

Unfortunately Nigerian's either have no wall they can be pushed to or worse still they have a wall but it is so far away for those in power to successfully push them to. Even if Nigerians are finally pushed to that very far wall of theirs, rather than fight back they'll prefer to just jump over that wall and keep running away this time without any wall ahead anymore. We actually jumped over that wall in 1993 relating to June 12. So we have since then been running freely way without any wall ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by ASL33: 3:30am On Jun 19, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Both Ike Ekweremadu and Stella Odua are our shidren so, they are right - ipob yoot.
And Yerima.

Three people supported the move but only two names are being mentioned here. Why?
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by AreaFada2: 3:56am On Jun 19, 2016
All this impunity will backfire spectacularly one day.

And when it does, Nigeria will be a total mess for at least a generation.

Somalia situation will just be a mere picnic.

Our so called leaders just have a narrow window to salvage the situation.

They may not necessarily suffer it because they have enough money stashed abroad to run to.

But they will go down in history as the generation that disintegrated the country.

Congo-Zaire seemed like a nation of happy-go-lucky singing & dancing people a generation ago.

We all know what impunity caused there.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by fasbat(m): 4:19am On Jun 19, 2016
ganisucks:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205495-constitution-review-ekweremadu-others-want-life-pension-national-assembly-leaders.html
the writer must be mistaken,it shd be "life imprisonment"!!!!!! Awon ole,alaye baje,many are with no job,but some deranged few will corner every little money meant for all....mtchew
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by Efe3: 4:45am On Jun 19, 2016
Ekweremadu fall my hand big time!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by emi14: 4:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Greedy idiots. Cancer of the brain and stomach awaits whoever that suggests and supports this bill.
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by redroom: 5:25am On Jun 19, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Both Ike Ekweremadu and Stella Odua are our shidren so, they are right - ipob yoot.

U must be very silly, can't u make ur point witout being bigoted. I out rightly reject such pension, only the president and vice president of the country deserves life pension and some security details after service. Any other govt official should quietly leave office after service. Mrs Tinubu that is opposing such pension should also advice her husband from collecting his own from Lagos state, very hypocritical bunch of people
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by nonjebose(m): 5:30am On Jun 19, 2016
Ekweremadu and the others should take your time. You all must be senselessly greedy, nonsense. What insult
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by redroom: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2016
udordike:

Senator Remi Tinubu
A very virtuous woman. A loving mother n a dutiful wife. Very reasonable but yet too intelligent.

Since u know her so well, Pls don't forget to remind her that charity begins at home, let her advice her husband to stop collecting from Lagos State wen his tenure ended 8 years ago
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by redroom: 5:36am On Jun 19, 2016
ganisucks:
Ekweremadu and Stella Oduah are shameless and very pathetic. Just look at their ridiculous arguments. While tinubu made her argument with decorum and intelligence, those two were both talking like market-women

I completely agree wit u, Since u know Remi Tinubu so well and the color of her peteri , Pls don't forget to remind her that charity begins at home, let her advice her husband to stop collecting from Lagos State wen his tenure ended 8 years ago. Hypocrites
Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by redroom: 5:38am On Jun 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Stella Oduah will never change...

Ekerewadu is a greedy man

I agree, y not add Remi Tinubu is a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes by gretblue: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2016
redroom:

Since u know her so well, Pls don't forget to remind her that charity begins at home, let her advice her husband to stop collecting from Lagos State wen his tenure ended 8 years ago
Can you give details of how much Tinubu receive from Lagos state so we can do further probing or just that you also depend on hearsay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore / Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters / Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.