Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade (555 Views)

Popular Singer Yemi Alade Shares Racy Pictures - Fans React / When Buying Akara Gone Bad! / I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets – Singer Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade by EmmaOjukwu: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
IF there is one thing Afro-pop singer, Yemi Eberechi Alade aka Yemi Alade, is missing like hell, it is the freedom to step out and buy her favourite bean cake (Akara). The musician of Yoruba-Igbo heritage, who hit the limelight after she won Peak

Talent Show in 2009 and who finally found success after the release of her hit track, Johnny, in 2013, in this exclusive interview with CHRISTIAN AGADIBE, Yemi Alade opens up on her sophomore album, Mama Africa. She also talks about her ideal man among other issues. Excerpts:

When you wake up in the morning, what comes to your mind first?

Wow! The first thing I do is pray for effyzzie Music Group; that one is for sure.

Secondly, I pray for all lovers of my music, asking God to meet them at the point of their needs and then, I pray for the music industry.

For more Details of the News visit>>>http://www.emmaojukwu.com/2016/06/i-miss-buying-akara-on-streets-popular.html

Re: I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade by emotions1: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
eyaah feeling for her... she is missing a whole lot of fun....
#street sweet mehn.... #lifeintheslum....
Re: I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade by domopps(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Did she try to buy and some one stopped her?

Over hyping !

Cheeeeeers
Re: I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade by ammyluv2002(f): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
domopps:

Over hyping !

Cheeeeeers
Re: I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade by finalboss1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
tor she cn still go bk abi ?
Re: I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets– Popular Singer Yemi Alade by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
domopps:

Over hyping !

Cheeeeeers
I wouldn't even notice her presence if we were to b in desame queue waiting to buy akara..my dear step out as u like & I bet u a lot of people will not even recognise u.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Can You Answer This Celebrity Question? / International Stars, Before And Now / DJ OBI Sets World Record For Longest Marathon Club Djing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.