Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? (3292 Views)

Junior WAEC 2018 Prep - Maths Theory Questions SOLVED (BECE 2017) / Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus / Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-table Out- 24th April-9th May, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2016
more often people face this issue. i have been a victim myself.i never knew my correct date of birth till after my wassce.the date of birth on my bece is 7th august whiles that on my wassce is 9th sept.i have first degree but in Ghana, degree certs bear no date of birth

solution
waec issue certificate once but however they rectify issues with wrong name or date of birth if the mistake is from them or urself.if u did the mistake,then be prepared to pay about 100 ghana cedis.it will take about six month to a year for rectification

short solution

if you have interview to attend and do not have time to waste just report to waec that your certificate is missing and since waec doesnt issue certificate twice, they will issue you a statement of result which does not conatin your date of birth.make sure you take it to your senior high sch for endorsement/ for it to be stamped in case if your exam is private just let waec endorse it for you.

take along this statement of result with you to attend you interview and when asked about your date of birth jux show dem ur id card or passport or birth certificate.if you are asked about your original crtificate just say it is missing.

tell them to confirm your result at waec office if they wish to
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by barryatunde: 5:22am On Jul 23, 2023
sad sad sad
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by manoyelapo: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec date of birth and wrong names needs correction
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by Cyntiaolatu: 6:07am On Aug 28, 2023
shocked
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by lindademola: 3:51am On Aug 30, 2023
manoyelapo:
I am having problems on my Waec date of birth and wrong names needs correction
am having wrong DOB on my Waec certificate
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by jerryoladeje: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec certificate wrong date of birth DOB and names, I need serious help I want to use it for my visa application
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by manoyelapo: 2:27am On Sep 12, 2023
angry
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by MrsTwrite(f): 2:29am On Sep 12, 2023
My bro had similar issue.
Re: Wrong Date Of Birth On Your Waec And BECE? You Need Hep? by mrsusanoladi: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
how can I go about this wrong DOB on Waec certificate 2013, I need it to be corrected for an interview process

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Help With The Quantitative Reasoning Question / Are You A Cupite/kegite? / Nacabs Polytechnic Akwanga, Nasarawa State 2015/2016 POST UTME..O7O39293182

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.