Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Players Chelsea Should Sell This Summer! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players Chelsea Should Sell This Summer! (840 Views)

Eden Hazard Name Two Players Chelsea Should Buy / What Chelsea Should Expect From Goal Hungry Manchester City Players / Five Players Chelsea Could Sell In The Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Players Chelsea Should Sell This Summer! by Chelseadiurnal: 3:51am On Jun 19, 2016
After a horrible season, and pre-season is coming close. I decided to give my opinions on who Chelsea should keep or let go this summer.

Asmir Begovic: I think he was great for us when Courtois was out the side and he's a quality backup, he might not want to stay but I think the club should keep him.
Verdict: Stay

Branislav Ivanovic: Hasn't been great this year but has been rewarded with a new contract.
Verdict: Wait and See

Cesc Fabregas: Improved in the last couple of months, if Conte is going to bring in the likes of Kante, Nainggolan etc. I'd love to see Cesc play alongside them.

Kurt Zouma: One of the shining lights of this season, still young, desperately unlucky to get injured.

Baba Rahman: Hasn't had many chances and is behind Kenedy in the pecking order at the moment. Will probably be seeking a move in the summer.
Verdict: Go

Oscar: On his day he is world class but his day also comes once every month. I'd get rid of him if you can get good money.
Verdict: Wait and See
Eden Hazard: Wasnt himself for 90% of the season but came back to his old self.

John Obi Mikel: Emerged as one of the first names on the team sheet under Guus Hiddink but unlikely to be when the new manager comes in.
Verdict: Go
Thibaut Courtois: Not been as good as we expect him to be but is still the first choice. Rumours saying one or two teams are interested but I want him to stay.
Bertrand Traore: Promising talent, taken his chances well so far. Whether he gets the same chances next season, we don't know.

Kenedy: Good player, got time on his side.

Pedro: Hit the ground running, but then seemed to slow down a bit. Slowly Regained the form we saw at Barca and is keen to stay and fight for his place under the new manager.
Verdict: Wait and see

Nemanja Matic: Not been a regular on the team this season and has been quite poor this season. Verdict: Go

Willian: Chelsea's best player He definitely wants to stay and would be a disaster if he leaves.

Gary Cahill: Mixed opinions about Cahill. Can be superb sometimes and can be poor the other. Verdict: Stay
John Terry: Captain, Leader, Legend.
Cesar Azpilicueta: The most consistent and reliable defenders at the club.

http://www.chelseadiurnal.com/2016/03/opinion-players-chelsea-should-sell-in.html
Re: Players Chelsea Should Sell This Summer! by petrov10: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2016
fabregas : Go Oscar : Gooooooooo mikel : go rahman ,: gO

thanks
Re: Players Chelsea Should Sell This Summer! by redarrr(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Ivanovic should get out,matic should go,diego costa should go,remy should pls go,mikel should go...
Re: Players Chelsea Should Sell This Summer! by seankay(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2016
redarrr:
Ivanovic should get out,matic should go,diego costa should go,remy should pls go,mikel should go...
IMO, Ivanovic had been consistent and reliable for about 7 years so I don't think we should castigate him this much cos of his poor form last season. I believe he can get over it and come good under Conte.

I want Oscar out cos he's not improving and he's highly discrepant.

Rahman cos he failed to impress and he doesn't appear to be able to reach A.cole's level

Remy,he's not the Chelsea material

Matic,that's if he wants to leave but I believe he can regain his form
Re: Players Chelsea Should Sell This Summer! by redarrr(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
seankay:

IMO, Ivanovic had been consistent and reliable for about 7 years so I don't think we should castigate him this much cos of his poor form last season. I believe he can get over it and come good under Conte.
I want Oscar out cos he's not improving and he's highly discrepant.
Rahman cos he failed to impress and he doesn't appear to be able to reach A.cole's level
Remy,he's not the Chelsea material
Matic,that's if he wants to leave but I believe he can regain his form
Re: Players Chelsea Should Sell This Summer! by redarrr(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
I agree ivanovic has bin gud b4 bt dis is time for him to go,I also agree wit u on oscar case bt baba shud b given atleast one more season unless they want regret d way they sold felipe luiz...

(1) (Reply)

Euro 2016: Portugal Wins Cup, Beats France 1 – 0 / Cristiano Ronaldo Insults Zidane’s Mother, Read What He Said! / Chelsea Plan Moses Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.