Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Famaks International Schools Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Famaks International Schools Abuja (3138 Views)

Teaching Job @do-estdot International Schools / Sascon International Schools 2016 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) / Apply Now For Sascon International Schools (SIS) Abuja Massive Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famaks International Schools Abuja by stephniemoore(f): 5:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Pls who knows about famaks schools abuja.the salary range for their teachers. My little sister wants to know if its worth moving from owerri to abuja.
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by ikbnice(m): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2016
She got employed there, right?
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by skyface00(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2016
She can give it a shot, seems one of the nice school in abuja, she can also google the name, I wish your sister all the best

Happy sunday
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by stephniemoore(f): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2016
skyface00:
She can give it a shot, seems one of the nice school in abuja, she can also google the name, I wish your sister all the best
Happy sunday

Thanks but she have goggled it and didn't see the salary range.and she wants to have an idea before travelling all the way from owerri to abuja for the recruitment process.
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by skyface00(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
U can't get their salary range online. , that's not possible, though. To my best knowledge can't be less than 50k, even school who r not international do pay more, talk of international. But concerning the salary range online,lolz u can't get such information

stephniemoore:

Thanks but she have goggled it and didn't see the salary range.and she wants to have an idea before travelling all the way from owerri to abuja for the recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2016
I just got a mail for an interview at famaks please op how was the interview with your sister was it worth it because I have to travel from Benin to it. Please let me know
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2016
stephniemoore:
Pls who knows about famaks schools abuja.the salary range for their teachers. My little sister wants to know if its worth moving from owerri to abuja.
I just got a mail for an interview at famaks please op how was the interview with your sister was it worth it because I have to travel from Benin to it. Please let me know
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Olalekan27: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2016
Drawsoup:
what date are u schedule for the interview
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Olalekan27:
what date are u schedule for the interview
sat 09/07/2016. This Saturday. Any info
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Olalekan27: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Also this Saturday, I applied as a mathematics Teacher, the school is a very big school
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Olalekan27:
Also this Saturday, I applied as a mathematics Teacher, the school is a very big school
do you reside in Abuja
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Olalekan27: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Drawsoup:
do you reside in Abuja
yea
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Olalekan27: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Drawsoup:
do you reside in Abuja
yes
Re: Famaks International Schools Abuja by Frostty: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
pls hw did u apply.can i still apply

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To 'ogbunike Street, Lekki Estate Phase 1, Eti Osa, Lagos' / Biswal Recruitment ( Aptitude Test). / Urgent! Bikers needed at Oride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.