Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

An Advocate Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Advocate Of Christ (486 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / An Advocate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Advocate Of Christ by Anuoluwap(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2016
MOMENT OF TRUTH

The world we live would have been a safer and a better place if you and I would submit ourselves to be advocate of Christ devices and not Satanic devices.
Will you make the world you live a better one or make it worse? It's a decision to make which starts from restructuring your mind.
The world we live is in pains and with wounds but seeks for a doctor. Are you willing to be a doctor to your world?
Can I possibly heal the world I also live? How can I make the change happen? A doctor? But I have no certificates, then how? How can the world you live be healed by you, the doctor?
You only have to submit yourself to be an advocate of Christ devices...

Be an advocate of peace
Be an advocate of love
Be an advocate of unity
Be an advocate of justice
Be an advocate of truth
Be an advocate of freedom
Be an advocate of harmonious relations
Be an advocate of reconciliation
Be an advocate of orderliness
Be an advocate of righteousness
Be an advocate of patience
Be an advocate of honesty
Be an advocate of integrity
Be an advocate of faith
Lastly, be an advocate of Christ.

~Anuoluwapo Peters

(1) (Reply)

Christians: If You See Shekau In Heaven What Will Be Your Reaction / FG Extends Public Holidays For Eid-el Fitr Celebration Till Thursday July 7th / 20 Injured, Houses Burnt As Assemblies Of God Factions Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.