Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Do You Know The Type Of Fuel You Are Buying - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Know The Type Of Fuel You Are Buying (470 Views)

Do You Need Help To Decide On The Type Of Car To Buy Just For You? / Two Unit Of Fuel Pump That Has Four Nozzle For Sale / 2months Registered Awoof 2008 Honda Accord U Are Buying A Toks Ride .call DHERMY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Type Of Fuel You Are Buying by NightHawke: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2016
I recently asked the manager of the filling station where I buy fuel most times the grade of petrol sold? He replied" Oga our own na to sell"

Does anyone know the grade of fuel sold in the filling stations and possibly how to identify it at the point of purchase prior to dispensing by the fuel attendant.

You notice the following in cars:
1) Unleaded Premium Required
2) Unleaded Premium Recommended
3) Unleaded Regular etc

So which is sold in Nigeria?
(Can the mod pls move this to Car Talk section) tx

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Type Of Fuel You Are Buying by amzee(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Do You Know The Type Of Fuel You Are Buying by OCTAVO: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2016
You can not choose the type of fuel to buy in Nigeria. If scarcity hit you, you'll forget about type of fuel and queue for anyone available.
Re: Do You Know The Type Of Fuel You Are Buying by ChuxD(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Well, from my little knowledge, most of the fuel type in Naija is 87% unleaded, sometimes 85%.....it in hand that u can actually get options of going for premium 100%, leaded or unleaded.... Meanwhile like my broda talk, when fuel scarcity catch you,anything u see u use

(1) (Reply)

2011 Model Toyota Rav4 Sparkling Up 4grabs @ N2.4m 08186921703 / Super Clean Accident Free 2004 Toyota Corolla With Formica Design For Sale #1.5M / Barcelona Transfer News: Paulo Dybala Is Top Target To Replace Neymar If Brazili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.