Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* (8419 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Launches Reality Show On Fox Life TV [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dezzx:

i r u implying she is bleaching shocked what do i gain by lying about muna, isn't she older than wizkid MIAbaga her ex bfs or her current boyfriend Tommi?
I don't know what gain you get. But a lot of people hate her. A lot of people are just jealous of her because she's beautiful! And I am beginning to think you're one of those. You still have not given viable proof that she is 42. That is a huge allegation you know that can spoil ones chances of marrying a decent man! I.urge you to even delete that your statement. She never dated wiz. She only is dating Tomi Thomas. And don't you tink if she were truly 42, a 23 year old boy won't be dating her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Naima Adedapo 100% Nigerian? / Pictures : Nollywood Actress, Belinda Effah New Look / Busted!! Kim Kardashian Mistakenly Exposes Her Body Magic. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.