Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables (48931 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by OKorowanta: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari!
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Armed bandits and robbery increasing since 29-may-2015
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2016
undecided
Jonwesley:

Was that not the same pot hole that Super eagles player ogezi ran into after his traditional marriage in Benin? On his way back to Lagos on Friday preparing for the wedding. It must have been there for long then.

Not sure
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by patola080(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2016
It can happen at anytime only God can save us
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Afrok(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Thank God for their life... Its been a while since i last heard about luxury bus robbery, I pray this incident doesn't increase again undecided.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by canDy4eva(f): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2016
The safety of a citizen should be paramount in the agenda of any government! Most unemployed idol minded youths are really taking advantage of the distractions in the federal level to cause havoc.
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by tivta(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Robbery is becoming too rampant on Lagos Ibadan express way. There are fully armed fulani robbers dressed in military uniforms operating at Ogere along the express way. We were flagged down at ogere while trying to avoid a big pot hole, robbed and almost killed on our way to lagos last month. Our driver was hit with gun butt on the eye, we passengers prostrated on the express before scampering for safety in the thick forest by the road side while they ransacked and looted our luggages after dispossessing us of cash, phones and other valuables. It was a terrible experience i will never forget in my life. The Nigerian police needs to verify my claims at police head quarters Ishara Ogun state where we went to write statement after the robbery. Government needs to intervene on that road by deploying police patrol and high way check points. We can not continue like this sad sad

But there are lots of military and police check points along there, was it in the morning or night you traveled?
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by lapo(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Too bad our roads are still not safe. The transport companies should embrace security technologies available in thus era of internet. They can install tracking systems and panic buttons on the buses such that will alert the police of their (buses) whereabouts and situations.
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by odeebee: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Robbery is becoming too rampant on Lagos Ibadan express way. There are fully armed fulani robbers dressed in military uniforms operating at Ogere along the express way. We were flagged down at ogere while trying to avoid a big pot hole, robbed and almost killed on our way to lagos last month. Our driver was hit with gun butt on the eye, we passengers prostrated on the express before scampering for safety in the thick forest by the road side while they ransacked and looted our luggages after dispossessing us of cash, phones and other valuables. It was a terrible experience i will never forget in my life. The Nigerian police needs to verify my claims at police head quarters Ishara Ogun state where we went to write statement after the robbery. Government needs to intervene on that road by deploying police patrol and high way check points. We can not continue like this sad sad
Same here. Escaped death on Monday in PH from armed robbers. my vehicle was severally and severely shot at but God's mercies kept me alive tho sustained injuries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Lucasinho(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2016
TopsyKrete:
Choi Jesus,
And I will be passing this route very soon. ..
and why r u afraid......ur hope shud be on God

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Mu2ni(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2016
ok
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2016
tivta:

But there are lots of military and police check points along there, was it in the morning or night you traveled?

My brother na 1pm oo. Afternoon

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by holyeye1989(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
In the middle of life,death is as close as anyfin.
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Chongaiman: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:
...at moment when the attack was obviously turning bloddy, a team of soldiers appeared and saved the situation...

...Moments after been stripped of valuables, a gallant team of Nigerian solders showed up like 'manner from heaven' and halted what would go down as the deadliest 5 minute for many of us yet...

"My soul (ones again) glorifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour..."

God and the soldier, all adore
In time of trouble and no more
When war is over and things righted
God is forgotten, the soldier is slighted.

....Meanwhile, gbagaun alert @ bolded.
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by obo389(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2016
i hope its not night journey. travelling night journey very bad idea.
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by ruffDiamond: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2016
shocked cheesy Nigerian soldiers dey try abeg kudoz to those brave soldier s meanwhile I just dey imaging if it were to be the police The Kain level wey dem go take disappear from that scene ehn sad even Hussein bolt no go fit..... tongue
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by cutekhalifa(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Yellow-bar bandits are turning to something else

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
PentiumPro:
Night travelling is dangerous, stop it
Dont tempt me this Sunday morning. Did you hear me?
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by jossyj: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2016
shyling:
Zoo
Where humans are caged and wild animals roams.
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by shyling(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2016
jossyj:

Where humans are caged and wild animals roams.
And where humans are caged in that geographical expanse of land called a country.
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by lekposh(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=Tridenna post=46713720][/quote]
do those pictures look like they were taken at night? I'd advice you always put your glasses on; even while "nairalanding"
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Ikamenze(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2016
PentiumPro:

u are right...I agree with you 100%...pretty woman...*big smile*

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by systemz(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2016
korel9:
Buhari undecided

Quote me negatively only if I mentioned your father's name or if you're from an accursed home angry
grin
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by amtaken(f): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Change!
mrkayusfit:
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Pyno30: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Who took the pictures
Why did the person fail to snap the robbers??
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by EColeJnr: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
PentiumPro:
You can't tell me that travel from Kano to Benin to stop night traveling ... maybe you only travel from Lasgidi to Ibadan undecided
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by Krak(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:

A Chisco Marcopolo Bus heading to Eastern part of the country was on Saturday attacked by armed robbers. The passengers, amongst who were journalists were stripped of their valuables and injured. However, it was revealed that at moment when the attack was obviously turning bloddy, a team of soldiers appeared and saved the situation. Narrating the story,Sunday Micheal Ogwu,one of the journalists who was involved in the attack said....

"Travelling in the company of Francis Arinze Iloani and Daniel Adugbo, our Bus  drove into the waiting arms of a robbery gang shortly after the Lagos Shagamu exchange.

"Moments after been stripped of valuables, a gallant team of Nigerian solders showed up like 'manner from heaven' and halted what would go down as the deadliest 5 minute for many of us yet.

"Save for the little cuts here and there from shattered windscreen and pains from the stampede that followed our desperate attempts to take cover, we all came out alive and grateful.

"My soul (ones again) glorifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my saviour..."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-robbers-attack-journalists.html

I journalist that cannot properly spell his written words. Hmmm...
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
ademoladeji:

Thank God na only goods dem STRIP not Passengers
i am telling u, i'm happy for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by neonly: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by noucompact(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
AND THEY ARE TELLING US THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER UNDER THESE INCREASING KILLINGS AND RUBBERIES. HYPOCRITES
Re: Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables by magicminister: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:

sorry for your loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram / Ekiti Ritualists Murder 78-Year-Old Widow, Drain Her Blood, Remove Vital Organs / Balogun Oriyomi "Jpron" Arrested In Lagos By Police (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.