Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Scholarships For International Students At University Of Exeter. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships For International Students At University Of Exeter. (701 Views)

FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarships For International Students At University Of Exeter. by myscholarship(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Brief description:
The University of Exeter is a reputable institution that offers full tuition-fee merit-based scholarships for international students on Masters Programmes to enhance their standard and ensure economic growth and development. This scholarship is aimed at students who wish to pursue a career path in the United Kingdom also want to apply for scholarship programmes in the course of learning.
for more information visit the link below.
http://myschoolscholarship..com.ng/
Re: Scholarships For International Students At University Of Exeter. by chaiks: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is good. Please can someone who want to study international development apply? Or is it for science students alone? I am a graduate of international studies and history but I I'll like to do masters in international development. Wat chance do I stand with a cgpa of 4.49 and a good ielts score if I take it? I I'll be looking forward to applying for Jan 2017 intake.
Re: Scholarships For International Students At University Of Exeter. by myscholarship(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
sure you can apply for it just click on the link and ensure you meet up the requirement listed if yes apply success is sure.
Re: Scholarships For International Students At University Of Exeter. by chaiks: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
OK. Thanks for replying. I I'll now write my ielts and see wat happens by Jan. But please do u think transcript and English test score I'll be enough for an aspiring masters students to land the full tuition or are there other supporting criteria one should include? I appreciate ur responses.

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai 2016/2017 Post-utme Admission Form / 2016/2017 Funaab Admission Update / 2016/2017 Securing Of Admission Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.