Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Leaving A Spiritual Legacy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaving A Spiritual Legacy (421 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / Sin A Spiritual Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaving A Spiritual Legacy by yommyuk: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2016
I will forever be grateful towards my deceased mother for introducing me to Christ at an early age. There is no inheritance as important as leaving a spiritual legacy for future generations.

A parent’s pattern of life, the principles that govern their actions, and the power of their words will always have a huge impact on a child’s understanding of the world and God. Kid’s observation of parental spiritual and ethical values are practically evaluated as they grow older enabling them to gain valuable life experience, which will be merged into their own future individual principles.
Consequently, investing in a spiritual legacy is a continual process that extends beyond a parent’s lifespan. One thing that I learnt from my mother was prayer. Morning and Evening prayer time was unavoidable. A legacy I am current passing down to my children’s. I call it instituting a lifetime relationship with God.

At the gate called beautiful, Peter and John told the lame man that silver and gold they have not, but what they have is the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. The Lame man was given an inheritance beyond what he thought and ask for. He became a witness of one of the most priced spiritual testimonies.

As you go to church this morning, think about the spiritual legacy you want to leave at the end of today. Begin developing a legacy today that will last forever.

John 4:34-38
34 Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work. 35 You know the saying, ‘Four months between planting and harvest.’ But I say, wake up and look around. The fields are already ripe[a] for harvest. 36 The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to eternal life. What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike! 37 You know the saying, ‘One plants and another harvests.’ And it’s true. 38 I sent you to harvest where you didn’t plant; others had already done the work, and now you will get to gather the harvest.”

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Service 26th/06/016 Rccgthroneroom Pst Tunde Benjamins Laniyi / South African Controversial Pastor Ask His Memebers To Walk With Their Head / Musings Of A Concerned Christian. Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.