Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? (611 Views)

Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? by ItuExchange(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2016
Name them, Wizkid, Pasuma, Saheed Osupa, Late Alhaji Agba, and many others sing praises of only their Moms.

Aren’t musicians passing across wrong mindset to the society?

During Mother’s Day, many people eulogize their Moms on social media like Facebook, etc. However, on Father’s Day, very few people, if any praise and thank their fathers.

Are people too shallow-sensed to know that there are useful, loving, and caring dads? Even if your dad isn’t capable of taking care of your now, have they forgotten that someone provided money for their upkeep when they were helpless?

I’ve witnessed situations in which wives poisoned their children’s hearts against their fathers because they’d misunderstand and got separated (whereas some wives also share responsibility for their marriage failure).

Have those who praise only their mothers forgotten that they would become parents or they have become parents? Don’t they think they can also offend their children in some way or the other?

If you honor your mother only, don’t you think one of your children or your children will do the same for you?

Why do Mothers take a lion share of Onje Omo (rewards from children) while dads get so little or nothing? Is this fair?

Why would women complain of childbearing pains when they willingly enjoyed that sex, even going willingly back to enjoy the sex after the pain of childbirth is over?

As there are useless dads, aren’t there wicked and useless moms?

Why?

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? by theEYe21(f): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Fathers are nowhere to be found grin Mothers are always around grin especially for their kids and are blessed with nurturing skills by nature. Fathers know nothing about nurture grin
Re: Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? by galadima77(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2016
I tire
Re: Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? by Nixiepie(f): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Mothers are gold..
Re: Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? by Debbywills(f): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2016
They've grown up to realize that without mothers, they'll be no where.
Re: Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? by Airforce1(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2016
I will do anything to make mom happy.

But I can't say the same about my dad.
Re: Why Do Musicians Praise Only Their Mothers? Are Fathers Useless? by crazymommy(f): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2016
theEYe21:
Fathers are nowhere to be found grin Mothers are always around grin especially for their kids and are blessed with nurturing skills by nature. Fathers know nothing about nurture grin
Speak for yourself and stop generalizing....my own father knows a lot about nurture and he is always there for all his children the same way my mum is there for us...there are still many good fathers out there...and I know some nairalanders also have very good fathers...

(1) (Reply)

From Obscurity To Limelight: Olajumoke Orisaguna / Timi Dakolo Replies Majek Fashek, 'I Paid His Manager Before Remaking The Song' / See Pictures From Service Of Songs Held In Honour Of Late OJB Jezreel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.