Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split (17016 Views)

Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls / 2019: Atiku’s Plan Shaky As Governors Seize PDP - The Nation / PDP Bot Kicks As Governors Plan Imposition Of Another Chairman - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by subtle009(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
All this power tussle, Na WA Ooooooo. NIGERIANS are power intoxicated.
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by Aminukargi1: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chikpat:
Nonsense. Nonsense people battling for nonsense power in a nonsense party.
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by IamPatriotic(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
PDP is getting more divided by the day, Fayose vs Kashamu in the South West, Makarfi vs sheriff in North and Northern Governors against the Southern....who will save the party now?
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by ogmask: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
bejeiodus:
Enough blood has been drawn already; time to sheathe the warring swords and think of the greater good of the party. I pray the peace talks will bring down the curtain on the crisis...The PDP is too big to be sunk by a trifle tussle for its Chairmanship seat.

Emphasis bolded. The party had survived on the money from the federal govt. It's time to know their true position.

Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
ogmask:

Emphasis bolded. The party had survived on the money from the federal govt. It's time to know their true position.
Yes, it is. Time will reveal that.
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by omenka(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Another opportunity for great cinema beckons!!
#Calls my agent to order a sack of popcorn against tomorrow. grin

Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by adegoke93: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nija El classico
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by Babacele: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
omenka:
Another opportunity for great cinema beckons!!

#Calls my agent to order a sack of popcorn against tomorrow. grin
got an e-ticket for you. code : 'dawadawa plaza' abi isn't that befitting sobriquet what you, in your wisdom , gave the stench oozing edifice?

Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by omenka(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Babacele:
got an e-ticket for you. code : 'dawadawa plaza' abi isn't that befitting sobriquet what you, in your wisdom , gave the stench oozing edifice?
Sometimes, those connotations occur to us spontaneously and we find them quite appealing. gringrin

Dawadawa Plaza is indeed befitting. grin

Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by everozone: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
PDP,still alive,no gainsaying.
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by manakocha(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Politics na by force abeg find this guyz better job for dem secretariat & lock the Chairman's Office. LOBATAN
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by manakocha(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
“It was Governor Fayose who came to me and said we should work for Senator Sheriff. He said I should start a heavy campaign because the governors had decided that he was the only one that could save the party. Yet, it was the same Governor Fayose that tricked his colleagues and hijacked the National Convention for his personal interests even in the face of obvious illegalities.”
which 1 come bring Kashamu Vs Fayose saga in again
this PDP sef
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by Babacele: 2:15am On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
Sometimes, those connotations occur to us spontaneously and we find them quite appealing. gringrin

Dawadawa Plaza is indeed befitting. grin
lols

Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by haffaze777(m): 5:06am On Jun 20, 2016
labamo07:
are you meeting for the burial of the dead party?...........YES.........

^^^^^have answered u
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by labamo07(m): 5:07am On Jun 20, 2016
haffaze777:

^^^^^have answered u
no scatter me with laff dis early morning o lmaoooooooo.............
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by haffaze777(m): 5:12am On Jun 20, 2016
labamo07:

no scatter me with laff dis early morning o lmaoooooooo.............

PDP matter nah to dey laugh nowadays,if they can't manage small party without rancor I wonder how will they manage d whole Nigeria againno wonder ragtag terrorist like Boko Haram almost take over the entire nation under their nose,yeye party
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by labamo07(m): 5:23am On Jun 20, 2016
haffaze777:

PDP matter nah to dey laugh nowadays,if they can't manage small party without rancor I wonder how will they manage d whole Nigeria againno wonder ragtag terrorist like Boko Haram almost take over the entire nation under their nose,yeye party
I thought they foresaw their party ruling for the next 50yrs(joke of the century). They are blinded with milking the public funds because the oppositions were just minorities who had little or no say to question them.................
Re: PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split by Obamina(m): 5:29am On Jun 20, 2016
omojoshy:
The PDP was dead the day OBJ tore his membership card.

PDP Coffin was finally nailed the day Orubebe fooled and disgraced himself before Jaga, Nigerians and the entire World.

And the party was finally buried the day Alimodu Sheriff was made an interim chairman with the support of Fayose.

AND HUNGER CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY SINCE APC

Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / Army Arrests Boko Haram Informant In Kamuya, Yobe State, Tightens Security / President Buhari Departs Abelag/Luxaviation Airport For Abuja (Photos)