Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Aregbesola's Insensitive Demand Notices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's Insensitive Demand Notices (560 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu, Bankole, Katsina-alu Get 21-day Eviction Notices / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post / Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Insensitive Demand Notices by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2016
In a sane political clime, welfare of the people is the essence of governance. This is not so in Osun state because of a certain Aregbesola!

After a very tiring drive from Abuja to Osogbo last Friday, I eventually got to my house around 6.50 pm. I took a cold shower,ate my food and decided to resign to the comfort of my bed for the day. While on the bed, my wife informed me that there was a Land Use charge demand notice from Osun State Government. I was like it's okay.

But then a thought came into my mind that If I could afford to pay it,how about some of my Neighbours who are civil servants and have not been paid the inconsistent and irregular half salaries for months now? The irregular 'affusa' as it is called in the State.

Private Organisations,both big and small are heavy taxed by Aregbesola's administration in it's desperate bid to generate revenue at all cost. There are all sort of frivolous charges in the State. It is killing and worrisome. People are losing their jobs and cannot sustain their families. The Ijesha man is not moved by all these.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo did not subject the people of old western region to unnecessary hardship and economic suffocation in the name of building schools, road constructions and other laudable achievement of the late Sage.
This is capable of throwing the state into chaos as various Landlord associations have resolved not to pay a dime.

Aregbesola is simply insensitive to the People's plight and he appears totally unconcerned. I regret voting for this Man!

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Things To Know About The New IGP / Aisha Buhari Ramadan Feeding- 5 Day Old Baby Trampled To Death In Kebbi State / The Other Aisha Buhari Deny Any Involvement In The Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.