Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A (1007 Views)

Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by bamirotola: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2016
I cannot but just lament and weep inside on the sight of the deplorable, disgraceful, lamentable and condemnable state of Sam mbakwe International Cargo Airport Owerri. Here are some of the pics I took on arrival @ the airport and I feel sorry for our dear country... and this problem boils down to individuals in Nigeria, if we can learn to put things in order in our homesan train our children the importance of orderliness and perfection, I believe our nation @ large will learn to do so too with public facilities... I implore the neccesary authorities to see to this and do something about this situation... we travel with fear and faith of returning back home safe... God Bless Nigeria..

@lalasticala please do d needful for the neccesary authority to see this... thank you

Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by bamirotola: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2016
More....

Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by anonym0us: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cockroachas doing

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by PAINGAIN: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Maintenance is nigerias biggest problem. But op how do we know this is sam mbakwe airport for sure?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by bamirotola: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
anonym0us:
Cockroachas doing

Cockroaches r better... d sight is unimaginable
Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by anonym0us: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
bamirotola:

Cockroaches r better... d sight is unimaginable
coock roachas
Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by bamirotola: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
anonym0us:
coock roachas

Lol...Now I get you...
Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by bamirotola: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Maintenance is nigerias biggest problem. But op how do we know this is sam mbakwe airport for sure?

Here is d pix

Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by chriskosherbal(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
It is high time we inculcate in us the habit of maintenance culture.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by SurefireFashion: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Poor maintenance culture
Re: The Deplorable State Of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo A by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is this an airport or an abandoned warehouse

(1) (Reply)

See Wat Gov. Dickson Of Bayelsa Did In Church Afta His Election Tribunal Victory / Throwback Photo:Late Yar'adua, Kagame,Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku & Amina Mohammed / Former Boko Haram Speaker, Al-zawahiri Arrested In Sen. Ndume's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.