Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects (1356 Views)

Get Our Newly Developed Mlm Scripts Fully Programmed With Php/mysql / My Newly Designed Blog For Sale Urgently / Newly Developed And Unique PHP Script For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Good morning everybody.

I am here to announce to you all that I have just finished my Online PIN generation Web. This is now available for purchase.

This means that you can create a website with PIN generated in the back for registration purpose. just the way students will buy scratch card and use it to register for their school fees and course registration.

Features

Post: Admin will be able to post announcements + resource materials to members.

View / Delete Post

View Members: Admin is able to see all registered members members and in additional send individual messages to Members.

View / PIN Generation: Admin is able to view and generate PIN for registration.

Admin is also able to export this pin in CSV Excel file to be sold.
=================================

The amazing thing about this application is that you can use along side other projects. You will make money from the PIN generated and sold.

Another good thing about this Web Application is that when you deploy it for a client who uses it periodicallyy, you make money all the time he request more PIN. Don't make him see that the PIN is generated by you. This is so that you can charge him per PIN generated. You may charge him between 150 and N250 per PIN generated.

If you want a test copy, you may request for that. I have saved some programmers time and money by developing this.

This App is available for sale. You can also request for how much it is right here.

Thanks

Ribechi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Bishop(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
How much is it please, send your price to me @ owiatf@gmail.com
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bishop:
How much is it please, send your price to me @ owiatf@gmail.com

Email sent.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by representae: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
send the price @ unlimitedthaez@gmail.com
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2016
representae:
send the price @ unlimitedthaez@gmail.com

Sending you a copy right about now.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 21, 2016
HOW IT WORKS

First a PIN and Serial number is required to initiate registration. Once the PIN and Serial Number are valid it

redirects to the registration page, there you can register. Once registration is complete, it redirects to the

login page which requires PIN and Password as login credentials.

Once logged in, one can access the announcement, Posts and Messages sent by the Admin. This means that whatever

project it is, this Web App can work. And one can make money from it selling off PINs.

That is about how it works. Now download a test copy right now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B62_IySXSCTVeGpBNHd1MGJBYVk/view?usp=sharing
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Go ahead. It is up for download for everyone..
Try it out and if you like it, pick up your own copy from me.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2016
I can see serious downloads...
Keep it going guyys.. It is all for u.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by resultcase(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why not host it on a server where we can test the live version.

You can check our Academic Result Portal: http://www.ytmsystems.com/resultcase/

1 Like

Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2016
resultcase:
Why not host it on a server where we can test the live version.

You can check our Academic Result Portal: http://www.ytmsystems.com/resultcase/

You are right. I will do just that. Thanks
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hello everyone.
I was hoping to get feed back from people.
No response yet.
Dan
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by emillionia: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
ribechi:
Good morning everybody.

I am here to announce to you all that I have just finished my Online PIN generation Web. This is now available for purchase.

This means that you can create a website with PIN generated in the back for registration purpose. just the way students will buy scratch card and use it to register for their school fees and course registration.

Features

Post: Admin will be able to post announcements + resource materials to members.

View / Delete Post

View Members: Admin is able to see all registered members members and in additional send individual messages to Members.

View / PIN Generation: Admin is able to view and generate PIN for registration.

Admin is also able to export this pin in CSV Excel file to be sold.
=================================

The amazing thing about this application is that you can use along side other projects. You will make money from the PIN generated and sold.

Another good thing about this Web Application is that when you deploy it for a client who uses it periodicallyy, you make money all the time he request more PIN. Don't make him see that the PIN is generated by you. This is so that you can charge him per PIN generated. You may charge him between 150 and N250 per PIN generated.

If you want a test copy, you may request for that. I have saved some programmers time and money by developing this.

This App is available for sale. You can also request for how much it is right here.

Thanks

Ribechi.

op I have a project for you. buzz me on Whatsapp 08161760000
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 26, 2016
emillionia:

op I have a project for you. buzz me on Whatsapp 08161760000

Just did that..
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Some people are complaining about having issues with the first I put up its download.

So here is the corrected version. I believe there should be no error on this cos this version has been deployed online.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3uz1ldc7fypk9s9/NewProject1.zip
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Good morning House.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
I forgot to put myy contact here.

08176708291 for calls only

08166234713 for whatsapp.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
I will put a live preview of this project online.

I have been having issues with my hosting company cpanel. It has been resolved. So ffrm tomorrow, i will start setting it up and paste the link here.

Thanks.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ok guys. I am sure you all have been waiting for this.. I have created an update for this. You may check it out here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3223026/pin-generation-web-application-schools

In the post I have gave the link to the demo and some pins to test run.

So enjoy.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Good morning folks
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Does anybody require a PIN to test run my web software?
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Duchman67: 3:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2016
You do not high jack people's thread to advertise your business. That is not right. Tak correction.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Duchman67: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
ribechi:

You do not high jack people's thread to advertise your business. That is not right. Tak correction.

Really sorry about that and have pulled it off.
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thanks
Re: My Newly Developed PIN Generation Web Application For Schools and other Projects by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Good morning folks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A High Traffic Website To Advertise My Website On / Active 10k Facebook Group For Sale / Latest Naijakit.com Wordpress Theme July 2019 Edition [free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.