Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car (1949 Views)

Car Shipping From Usa(new York) To Nigeria(lagos). 1000$/car / Car Shipping Cost From Germany To Nigeria / International Car Shipping And Car Export From Usa Indigo Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by rrexport: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2009
I am a car dealer in USA and I am exporting cars to different countries.
I am receiving a lot of phone calls from people who need assistance with CAR SHIPPING from USA TO NIGERIA.

If you need any help, just call me.
I have searched the market for the best shipping price and here it is:

NEW YORK to LAGOS for 1150$ per car ( if somebody can beat this price - welcome)
Transit time: 21 Days

Call me at +1 203 919 3009 (Ivars Viguls)
rrexport.usa@gmail.com
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
rr export,

I would send you an email

Need ur help
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by rrexport: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
@aysometin

I haven't received an e-mail from you yet.
Let me know how can I help you.
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
I was the lady that called you some minutes ago

As discussed i would send you an email

Cheers
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by Lastbourne(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
@aysometin

awon boiz de greet u o, so u r now in uk, u de com yankee.? ao is ya family? no 4get to say hi to awon-boiz in dc grin

I can help u with whatever u wanna get in terms of cars too, holla if u game wink
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by alanbolo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
@rrexport,    

It is okay that u're providing the service (s)  but it is better u state fully that the transit time is from the date of the vessel departure and not the date u took possesion of their vehicle.

U also need to state if your shipment is RORO  or containerize via ACL  -    ZIM or CMA.

Does your price also includes the transportation to the port or that will be borne by the primary consignor?
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
Awon Boiz cheesy grin

Longest time, where have you been hiding?? smiley

Yes o, I am now in the UK 

I am game o, should need your help!!

what's your email??
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2009
alanbolo:

@rrexport,    

It is okay that u're providing the service (s)  but it is better u state fully that the transit time is from the date of the vessel departure and not the date u took possesion of their vehicle.

U also need to state if your shipment is RORO  or containerize via ACL  -    ZIM or CMA.

Does your price also includes the transportation to the port or that will be borne by the primary consignor?

Wonderful comment.
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by rrexport: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
alanbolo,

I really apreciate your concern about my activities.
I can't post all the schedules and update them all the time. Shipping is not my business, I just offer an asistance to people who need it.
I am not making money on shipping. Only interest I have is to share container space.
It seems that you are professional in shipping and you don't need anything from me.

People who are really interested in getting assitance contact me directly and get answers they need - about RORO, Containers, Tansit Time, waiting time , etc

The strangest part from your message is "Does your price also includes the transportation to the port" - of course not. How the hek I can know where is your vehicle located in USA. Close to port or in COLORADO.

Thanks.
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by BizBooks(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
alanbolo made a very important point. The 21 day transit time only starts once the ship leaves the port. But so many people get the impression that you can buy a car in the US today and have it in Lagos in 21 days. That is highly unlikely as it takes up to one month to load a ship.

I think a reasonable transit estimate should be 30 - 45 days.
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by rrexport: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
Dear BizBooks

Thank you very much for your explanation.
Unfortunately, I haven't received any questions about "transit time" from a single person before. Somehow It seems that people who are willing to ship the car understand what means "transit time".
In this topic is nothing mentioned about ORDERING,PUCHASING,TRANSPORTATION TO THE PORT, WAITING FOR PAYMENT, WAITING FOR TITLE, LIEN RELEASE etc.
This topic is only about assistance for shipping!!!!! If you need help.

Everything takes time --- but if you want to buy some rare car - your waiting time could be very long and even you might never find the deal you are looking for.
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by Cardeals(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2009
very Interesting conversation here
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by Lastbourne(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2009
@aysometin

email is maiss782003@yahoo.com grin grin

no fear just mail me , wink
Re: If You Need Help With Car Shipping From Usa To Nigeria-call Me. Price 1150$/car by whobethat: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2009
@rrexport,

first question, when do u get paid? after the car arrives Nigeria or before u receive the car for shippment?

second question, this comes from an experience somebody i know had. A car is given to u for shipping in good body condition. Now when the container is opened in Nigeria other stuff that was loaded inside the container had done some body damage to the car. Who is liable for the repairs?

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota High Lander From Cotonou;price:1.6 M Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / A Tokunbo Kia Sportage With Low Mileage Is Needed / sold! sold!! sold!!! let's deal Vw Bora For Sale 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.