Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers (29371 Views)

Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Joy Onumajuru Opens Queenel Salon In Abuja As Charles Awurum, Others Celebrate / Actor Ijebuu Dressed-up Like A Lady In A New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers by Thobiy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
ProfessorXX:
HFD to my dad and all fathers.
Re: Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers by deymoh(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
thanks bro
gistmeloveblog:

hmmmm quadri:: longest tym happy ramadan whatsapp me on 08085310359
Re: Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers by Ishirow(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good to know that fathers are celebrated too.A good father will always be a mentor to his child
Re: Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers by Dalyjay(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
came late but still gat to do something..... happy father's day to my dad
Re: Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers by Jammy2012(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
My Exemplary Dad
Following my whole life,
The alacritous, mythical and twisted part of me.
It was a chronical I must live to tell.
Though life can never be uniform; it waxe and wane.
I wasn't born with a silver spoon.
But he told stories under the shimmering moon.
His face is full radiant smile,
His enthusiasm for life never die.
It is a great happiness,
I'm growing into that man you want with keenness.
I used to be sad for been scolded,
Not knowing the value it has added.
I thank God for your life,
That you don't pine to survive.
Thanks for you absolute kindness,
And your degree of fatherliness.
Thank you for being there for me,
I promise to go beyond what you expect from me.
I remember you not only today,
But then, now, and everyday.
Thank you dad for the greater love.
I thank almighty Allah for this blessing given to me,
I'm where I always dream to be.
I wish the best that dad in the world a long life in wealth and good health.
Re: Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers by amabelistical(f): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
I zant know zat tonto dike paza is stil alipe
Re: Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers by Trexnemesis(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
I have one of the worst dads ever. Cant remember him playing or laughing with us kids once. Harassment all d time and the worst misuser of children. Still love him anyway because he is still my father and because of Christ. Bad man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spaceship Records Statement On Burna Boy Being Wanted By Police, Mr 2kay Robbery / Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio / Candlelight Service Of DJ Olu Abiodun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.