Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,370 members, 7,868,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

VIDEO: “I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality” Says Ooni's Wife, Olori Wuraola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VIDEO: “I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality” Says Ooni's Wife, Olori Wuraola (326 Views)

A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: “I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality” Says Ooni's Wife, Olori Wuraola by 247naijagossip(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
The wife of the Ooni of Ife, Olori Wuraola Otiti is causing quite a stir after she revealed that she is not a believer of gender equality.

The Olori who is on a US tour with her husband the Ooni of Ife made this known while speaking at the Emerging Women’s Forum in Maryland, USA yesterday.

She also went on to say that women have very pivotal roles to play but cannot be equal to men and also mentioned that relationships fail because women want to act like the men

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzM9GlmMBx0 HERE[/url]
Re: VIDEO: “I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality” Says Ooni's Wife, Olori Wuraola by osesology(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
And she said this in the US of all places...alright.
Re: VIDEO: “I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality” Says Ooni's Wife, Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
oigerians! Our tongue say unimaginable things
Re: VIDEO: “I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality” Says Ooni's Wife, Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
nigerians! Our tongue say unimaginable things
Re: VIDEO: “I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality” Says Ooni's Wife, Olori Wuraola by hisgrace090: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
You'r right! Olori.
Re: VIDEO: “I Am Not A Huge Fan Of Gender Equality” Says Ooni's Wife, Olori Wuraola by adexlamex(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
wink grin[color=#770077][/color] the first time i will see her speak in public.....anyway sha bring something for me e.g tomato

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Updates / Niger Delta Militants Hit Ogun State / Update Turkey: Turkish President Beefed Up Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.