Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

This Is What God Promised My Presidency!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What God Promised My Presidency!!!! (751 Views)

Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What God Promised My Presidency!!!! by Destined2win: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
God said to me, 'Destined2win, my chosen king, I have given you power and authority over the birds of the air and the vegetations, mountains and valleys on the earth.

I will prosper the land in your hands that all nations will come to feast of thy abundance.

I will grant thee peace in all thy borders and make thy land a safe haven.'

All I can say is, 'thank God'!!!

What do you think about these promises?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What God Promised My Presidency!!!! by brodalikeme(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
God's words are sure and eternal. If really those are His words to you., then go sing and dance unto Him!
Re: This Is What God Promised My Presidency!!!! by Curlieweed: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Destined2win:
God said to me, 'Destined2win, my chosen king, I have given you power and authority over the birds of the air and the vegetations, mountains and valleys on the earth.

I will prosper the land in your hands that all nations will come to feast of thy abundance.

I will grant thee peace in all thy borders and make thy land a safe haven.'

All I can say is, 'thank God'!!!

What do you think about these promises?

My dear subject, Mr 'Destined2win,

We will like to advise you to stop misrepresenting Our word. We never promised you any presidency . Your failure to understand Latin, Hebrew or Arabic ( Our preferred language for communicating with mortals) is no excuse for misreprenting Our Divine word.

If you continue in this path of sin, We shall surely visit you with plagues, floods, thunder or various the other punishments that may appeal to our Divine sense of justice.

Repent now and save yourself from perdition.

Signed.

His Divine Deity Yahweh Allah Curlieweed

P.S

You're also advised to stop smoking those funny leaves so the voices in your head can shut the fckk up.
Re: This Is What God Promised My Presidency!!!! by Destined2win: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Curlieweed:

My dear subject, Mr 'Destined2win,

We will like to advise you to stop misrepresenting Our word. We never promised you any presidency . Your failure to understand Latin, Hebrew or Arabic ( Our preferred language for communicating with mortals) is no excuse for misreprenting Our Divine word.

If you continue in this path of sin, We shall surely visit you with plagues, floods, thunder or various the other punishments that may appeal to our Divine sense of justice.

Repent now and save yourself from perdition.

Signed.

His Divine Deity Yahweh Allah Curlieweed

P.S

You're also advised to stop smoking those funny leaves so the voices in your head can shut the fckk up.

God also told me that I need not worry about my enemies, that he will take care of them in his own way. But for those who are men of goodwill will reap the bounties of creation.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The New PDP Chairman Of Delta State / Pictures Of New Iyanaoworo Garage / Forgery: Non-service Of Court Papers Will Stall Saraki’s, Others’ Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.