Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

North Panics Over Buhari’s Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Panics Over Buhari’s Health (2364 Views)

EXCLUSIVE | Buhari Panics Over Threat Of Military Coup, Appoints New CSO / North Panics Over Buhari’s Health, Begin Plans / FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by wordychap: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Even as the nation prays for the quick recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari,
who is said to be nursing an ear infection, feelers have emerged that a cross section
of Northern leaders and politicians are becoming apprehensive of the region losing
out again in the power equation.
Our Source learnt that meetings are going on at very high levels among Northern
political leaders who are anxious to avoid a repeat of late President Umaru Yar’Adua
ill health saga.
It was learnt that a meeting of the Governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC)
from the North held recently in Asokoro, Abuja had the issue on the front burner.
A credible source told our correspondent that it is a tensed issue in the North, after
losing power to the South in 2010, when Yar’Adua passed on.
“The Northern leaders may pretend they are not disturbed, but political meetings
have commenced, the APC governors of Northern extraction are not willing to take
chances. They are not looking at it as a minor issue. In politics, you have to be
prepared”
“The Northern politicians, especially the governors are aware of the constitution as
it relates to the vacancy of any political office, so the jostling is in high gear.”
Our source learnt that there is more to the recent release of Presidential Campaign
posters of a North-East Governor pairing him with another governor from the South-
East.
It was also learnt that the recent call for restructuring of the country by a former
Vice-President was part of the plans by politicians in the North to position them.
“Who printed the posters, we are being told that unknown people printed it, which is
a lie. Among them, there is already a jostling for political relevance in case of any
eventuality, which we are not praying for”
In his reaction, former Minister of Sports during the Olusegun Obasanjo
administration, Bala Kaoje told our source that Nigerians are praying for Buhari,
saying he is coming back in good health.
“It is a minor thing which Nigerians shouldn’t be apprehensive about. Anybody can
fall sick.”
President Buhari is scheduled to return to Abuja today from his vacation in London
where he also attended to his ear ailment.
Meanwhile, the contitution provides that, should the president be incapacitated
enough not to carry on with his presidential duties, the vice-president automatically
takes over.
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/north-panics-over-buharis-health/
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Abutraco: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
My pray to buhari may he never come to d zoo alive in d name of chukwu okioke abiama iseee

2 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by ifymagik(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ook
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm tempted to wish baba the yaradua fate but still giving him the benefit of doubts.
Flying from pillar to post might be his legacy if he continues this way.
We voted for change, instead we are in chains.
Economy don pafuka under one year.
Purchasing power of the naira don nosedive.
Fulani killing for fun while security agencies turn blind eye.
Tomatoes turn gold for market so tey to cook ordinary stew dey cost 2k.
Cost of living skyrocketed while salary/income remains the same.
Armed robberies on the increase due to high population of hopeless, jobless and frustrated yoots.
Budget has been passed yet we are yet to feel the impact of the N350 billion intervention fund in the economy.
The elitist fashola don see say electricity generation na rocket science afterall.
5naira note can no longer purchase anything.
Avengers don vow to make the country ungovernable.
People dey collect sack letter everyday like Christmas bonus.

Meanwhile the president is un-bothered. He keeps making inciting statement sparking agitations in every corner of the country.

Statements like
: In honesty, i cannot treat za fifu that gave me ninety seben facent (97%) equally with za fifu that gave me pipe facent (5%).

Buhari has been a dissapointment so far and if things continue this way, we will replace him with capable hands come 2019 sad angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
if we can survive the siege under the fantastically corrupt ineffectual buffoon trust me we have nothing to panic about, the constitution is clear and the person taking over is yoruba and not azikiwe

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by magmack: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Abutraco:
My pray to buhari may he never come to d zoo alive in d name of chukwu okioke abiama iseee

Iseeeee
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by crazymommy(f): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Abutraco:
Stop wishing death on someone,who knows You might even die before him..

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Blizzy9ja: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
When you present "Low bar" as your candidate, he willl run down and eventually go off before the expiration of his tenure... Na you do yourself
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by glassjar1: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
okike ABIAMA LIFE AND BOUNCING .

we wrestle not against the flesh and almajiri ,

but against the principalities and power ,in the secret high places .

ABIAMA CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA ......will pull down the stronghold , even tiny certificateless jihad idol ,okike will pull of them down .

ABIAMA NARA EKELE . cool cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by brodalikeme(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
mrkayusfit:
I'm tempted to wish baba the yaradua fate but still giving him the benefit of doubts.
Flying from pillar to post might be his legacy if he continues this way.
We voted for change, instead we are in chains.
Economy don pafuka under one year.
Purchasing power of the naira don nosedive.
Fulani killing for fun while security agencies turn blind eye.
Tomatoes turn gold for market so tey to cook ordinary stew dey cost 2k.
Cost of living skyrocketed while salary/income remains the same.
Armed robberies on the increase due to high population of hopeless, jobless and frustrated yoots.
Budget has been passed yet we are yet to feel the impact of the N350 billion intervention fund in the economy.
The elitist fashola don see say electricity generation na rocket science afterall.
5naira note can no longer purchase anything.
Avengers don vow to make the country ungovernable.
People dey collect sack letter everyday like Christmas bonus.

Meanwhile the president is un-bothered. He keeps making inciting statement sparking agitations in every corner of the country.

Statements like
: In honesty, i cannot treat za fifu that gave me ninety seben facent (97%) equally with za fifu that gave me pipe facent (5%).

Buhari has been a dissapointment so far and if things continue this way, we will replace him with capable hands come 2019 sad angry

I quite agree with you on some points. I wish no one death but three years seems to far to live under Buhari's ineffectual government. Honestly this is not what people voted for. Buhari himself is not helping matters by trying to do everything himself. Where is it heard or practised that a man his age oversees the day-to-day running of a country of over 170million people?
My prayer is simple, let him receive wisdom or step aside. We cannot morgage our collective destinies just because of the aspirations of one man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
brodalikeme:

I quite agree with you on some points. I wish no one death but three years seems to far to live under Buhari's ineffectual government. Honestly this is not what people voted for. Buhari himself is not helping matters by trying to do everything himself. Where is it heard or practised that a man his age oversees the day-to-day running of a country of over 170million people?
My prayer is simple, let him receive wisdom or step aside. We cannot morgage our collective destinies just because of the aspirations of one man.

Bros things are hard. I wish u can understand
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Donclaracuzo: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
DivideUs:
if we can survive the siege under the fantastically corrupt ineffectual buffoon trust me we have nothing to panic about, the constitution is clear and the person taking over is yoruba and not azikiwe

And you think your (yoloba) mission will be possible at this time? Your statement shows that what the yolobas are wishing for Buhari is death so as to sneak into presidency with
reference with what you called " constitution
is clear". Hausas will not allow you to bend them and fu*k them from the back again cos, you cannot defeat them alone! Constition will be twisted to accommodate their interest if the worst try to happen again.

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by doublewisdom: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Donclaracuzo:

And you think your (yoloba) mission will be possible at this time? Your statement shows that what the yolobas are wishing for Buhari is death so as to sneak into presidency with reference with what you called " constitution
is clear". Hausas will not allow you to rape-them from the back again cos, you can defeat them alone! Constition will be twisted to accommodate their interest if the worst try to happen again.

And SS and SE will support the north!

3 Likes

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Donclaracuzo: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
doublewisdom:

Let the game start first!!

1 Like

Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Donclaracuzo: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
doublewisdom:

Let the game start first so that those who want to dance naked will see reason to dance!
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by decomaniaboss(f): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
doublewisdom:

nope ,but we will use the opportunity to flee to our beloved Biafra country and make it a sovereign grin grin...we've been waiting for this for decade ...and you guys plan sweet the purpose just fine .....
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by youngdanee(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
bubu come and finish what u started
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by bcomputer101: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Enemies of this great nation are just spreading lies up and down.
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by wordychap: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Now that buhari is back, the north can breathe a sigh of relive...for d meantime though!
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by nd07(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
DivideUs:

The same stone u used to stone Azikiwe, u'll use on the Yoruba if it happens. Sadistic elements like u cannot be pleased
Re: North Panics Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
nd07:

The same stone u used to stone Azikiwe, u'll use on the Yoruba if it happens. Sadistic elements like u cannot be pleased

When an idi*t comes in and joins forces with ur kind to destroy and subjugate an entire region we deal with them eventually as you have clearly seen, the Yorubas may always like themselves first but they are not wicked vampires like your azikiwe and you ipob eastern goons

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: OYEGUN Bows Out, Leaves APC In Darkness / N30b Loan: Presidency Blasts Sanusi / Rivers Rerun: APC Is Having A Clean Sweep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.